Tears Gator Tears

Don’t set unrealistic expectations. In all likelihood they will win. We have a new OC, possibly brand new QB (possibly first ever start), and new head coach. I expect a gator win, and am considering putting a tiny bit of money on it so that way I will be happy with either outcome, a win win for me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How could a player get in trouble for Title IX? Can anyone explain? I thought it was something only the school could get in trouble for. How could a player deny someone benefits based on ***?

Once we whoop their *** their signature quotes are gonna come out "we didn't have all our players" "y'all aren't even that good you're gonna lose to Clemson anyways"
Yeah and they’re the first ones to discount that with Michigan but they'll pull that one out fast. Meanwhile, with the way they’ve talked about how they’re gonna have walk ons in the game for the 3rd quarter, and the like, they’ve effectively eliminated their viable use of any excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Michigan had like 5 people sitting including 2 that went top 12 in the draft and uf fans acting like that sh*t didn’t affect the outcome of the game :jordan:
More than that I read. I thought I saw 6 or 9 guys????

Real world question - how do these guys on 247 keep saying DBU? I don’t see it. I’m more impressed with some of the linebackers (Wilbur Marshall, Kearse, Crowder) and offensive linemen (the Pounceys and Lomas Brown) that they put in the league.

B/c of Haden. Haden was a shut down DB for a min, and that coattail was ridden. Haden then got hurt and was never the same.

Advertisement
Lol im a cane ( I literally go to UM), but i make a small joke every now and then. Ive seen everyone on this site do it, but for some reason you take it literally when I say something. Guess sarcasm is hard in text, but I have seen tons of people on this site be sarcastic and joke.

Bullshlt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back