Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone with VIP, how’s the Friday Night Bites List looking?

CCF1C8D6-5938-4436-9694-DA37B2C45152.jpeg

For me, the 2 most interesting things I see are 2 “maybe coming” guys in Romello Height and Tyreak Sapp.

Edit: Even more interesting - Does anyone see a highly recruited Running Back for the 2020 class? Michael Drennen is a 4 star I never heard of. Maybe he’s good but no Bowman (yeah, he’s flipping from Clemson...LOL), Knighton, Holmes, Parrish...

I looked Drennen up and he has a lot of offers as an APB, including from us, but he’s from Dublin, Ohio, which is basically Columbus. Just a WAG but I’d imagine that he’s waiting to see if O$U has room in their class.

Last edited:

Funny because after Romello committed to us they said he isn't all that. Watch them now say they're gonna flip him....

I'm sure they're list will grow but in my opinion it's all their commits pretty much. I'm sure kids really don't wanna go to Gainesville or Tally while they're on summer break.

Advertisement
For me, the 2 most interesting things I see are 2 “maybe coming” guys in Romello Height and Tyreak Sapp.

Edit: Even more interesting - Does anyone see a highly recruited Running Back for the 2020 class? Michael Drennen is a 4 star I never heard of. Maybe he’s good but no Bowman (yeah, he’s flipping from Clemson...LOL), Knighton, Holmes, Parrish...

I looked Drennen up and he has a lot of offers as an APB, including from us, but he’s from Dublin, Ohio, which is basically Columbus. Just a WAG but I’d imagine that he’s waiting to see if O$U has room in their class.

Don’t forget Dumervil, who was included as a “maybe” although he’s unlikely, to distract from the fact they only got two 2020 uncommitted guys confirmed. Sounds like the old flipz machine is going to be idle during FNL.

Don’t forget Dumervil, who was included as a “maybe” although he’s unlikely, to distract from the fact they only got two 2020 uncommitted guys confirmed. Sounds like the old flipz machine is going to be idle during FNL.
They’re gonna be in full blown gaytor Flipz mode soon and they don’t even have a lot of Flipz targets going right now. I’d imagine someone in that thread has brought up Bowman and the other RB’s not being on the list.

Advertisement

And Sam Adams just committed to, as expected, Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back