Tears Gator Tears

6375290F-74A7-42C3-BB19-1858EAE9DF31.jpeg
67112FAD-785D-4E52-9B55-30EEBEA4C7A2.png
C0451186-71DD-45EB-B83D-AC68AC6E71E9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Tabor, Elam or Wilson amount to anything in the league? I know Wilson is still young. I don’t follow the NFL anymore but it seems that Jarvis Williams and Louis Oliver were good Safeties when I was younger and following the NFL and then not much else.

Tabor? Nope. That 4.7 or w/e he ran at the combine carried over to the league. Matt Elam? Bust in the league and I think he's in the CFL. Quincy Wilson the only "solid" one that's using solid VERRRRY generously. Came on last year once Mike Mitchell got signed to the Colts and Mitchell took em under his wing. Joe Haden still a starter, as is Jenkins, both solid. Not great. Marcus Maye and Keanu Neal both have been REALLY good at safety....when they're healthy

Tabor? Nope. That 4.7 or w/e he ran at the combine carried over to the league. Matt Elam? Bust in the league and I think he's in the CFL. Quincy Wilson the only "solid" one that's using solid VERRRRY generously. Came on last year once Mike Mitchell got signed to the Colts and Mitchell took em under his wing. Joe Haden still a starter, as is Jenkins, both solid. Not great. Marcus Maye and Keanu Neal both have been REALLY good at safety....when they're healthy
Yeah Elam sucked nuts for my Ravens. He was one of their few first round busts.

Wilson sucked something fierce. Glad he’s a special teams player for the Colts. He’s been a bust for a 2nd rounder. Kind of like TJ Green from Florida. I live in Indy so I’ve seen enough of him to know.

Advertisement
I forgive Keanu Neal for walking the wrong path in college. That dude is a beast for my Falcons.

Real world question - how do these guys on 247 keep saying DBU? I don’t see it. I’m more impressed with some of the linebackers (Wilbur Marshall, Kearse, Crowder) and offensive linemen (the Pounceys and Lomas Brown) that they put in the league.

LOL....should be called BUST DBU because pretty much any DB that makes it to the league is an epic bust.

You guys forgot about ***** bltch Hargreaves III - another embarrassing bust for the turds.

How can they say DBU with a straight face? Call the FTC - it’s false advertising.
It’s the dumbest thing. They had a run of some good college performers in a short time span but they all mostly busted in the league. They were good college DB’s. I’d think LSU is a better more recent DBU. Our history is also far better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Real world question - how do these guys on 247 keep saying DBU? I don’t see it. I’m more impressed with some of the linebackers (Wilbur Marshall, Kearse, Crowder) and offensive linemen (the Pounceys and Lomas Brown) that they put in the league.

We had this debate on Swamp Gas when a dude said UF is DBU and my response was....

There are other colleges besides UF like LSU, FSU, Bama, Ohio State, and obviously Miami who can lay claim to DBU both from what players achieve in college, how many DB's are drafted and what round they're drafted in, and also how many make it to the NFL and how many pan out in the NFL.

Advertisement
Back