Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like Chantz is not going to be headed to the Turds so naturally this....

55BFDF4B-1A93-46A2-B4ED-E9162EDCEAC9.png

1420D256-EF31-4151-8C47-C0E4C9C08A7A.png

And finally, you knew it was only a matter of time...

21F302B9-6F2A-4331-9DB5-E40E968809CD.png

The above was provided in a Donnell Harris decommitment thread they started wondering if the Turds are now in the running for him along with UGA, BAGA and Clemson because according to them, they TOO are one of the ELITES.

So Donell Harris just decommitted. I’m not certain that I’m shocked but we can handle it a lot better than them if they lost Dexter. Harris is trying to go from 2021 to 2020. I’m sure this will open up some gaytor hopes but I think we are pretty solid right now overall. We are trending up. They are trending down.
Anyone who didn’t see Harris decommitting hasn’t been following South FL recruiting.

Was more surprised about him reclassifying to be honest.

Advertisement
Anyone who didn’t see Harris decommitting hasn’t been following South FL recruiting.

Was more surprised about him reclassifying to be honest.

Yup. You can write off a handful of guys each year and it’s obvious. Harris was early but that’s due to the reclassifying. He would have left next year too once bag season started.

Looks like Chantz is not going to be headed to the Turds so naturally this....

View attachment 87462
View attachment 87463

And finally, you knew it was only a matter of time...

View attachment 87464

The above was provided in a Donnell Harris decommitment thread they started wondering if the Turds are now in the running for him along with UGA, BAGA and Clemson because according to them, they TOO are one of the ELITES.
The *** menace? Dude was def serious too, that’s pretty bad. They really are backwoods toothless trailer trash.

Advertisement
I was thinking about buying all of us that enjoy this thread daily a very large coffee cup to enjoy what is becoming a tsunami of tears with our morning coffee.
I know the large cup I now use is my 4th or 5th upgrade to a larger size since this thread started but with this barrage of constant tears every day even my potent Cuban coffee is getting to the point that it is too sweet to tolerate.

So in an effort to protect all my Cane Brothers from turning into diabetics I think all of us that use gayturd tears to start our day off every morning deserve a very HUUUGE Cup so these sweet gayturd tears that continue to bless us every day don’t dilute our morning expresso to undrinkable status.

Advertisement
****, did you happen to analyze the spelling, grammar, and punctuation of most of the people on that particular thread?

Good lord, Gaytor fans are hypocritical.
Someone make sure she sees this
i saw it don’t worry if They are mad because I took him from the camp and didn’t let him complete bunch of whinny ****y babies

Advertisement
i saw it don’t worry if They are mad because I took him from the camp and didn’t let him complete bunch of whinny ****y babies
Welcome to Canes Insight (CIS) and the “Gator Tears” thread...the most successful thread in CIS and probably Canes fan history with over 2 million views.

The gaytors attack everyone who doesn’t tow their delusional line. Look at what happened to Chris Steele when he left after that mess. Here’s a good look at their leader. Do kids and parents of recruits like stuff like this picture???:
6D04BCD9-F61F-457C-95F9-FB771252FA58.jpeg

Advertisement
Back