Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time for StamgooberPenis to go all internet sleuth in an effort to distract the natives from another on coming train that is a decommitment by finding out who this Hondo fella is.....
View attachment 87405
View attachment 87406

I'm sorry, it's bad enough that Mullet's camel toe was pointed out to me, but is this Hendo guy sporting a micropenis erection in that photo?

That's one of the worst fitting shirts I've ever seen as well. I bet this guy watches film 20 hours a day

Let’s not overlook that he slapped a white and green MSU patch on that pink shirt, very metrosexual of him. When he’s not watching film, he throws on his conductor hat to play with his train set that overwhelms his home and basement.

Holy sheeeeeet, how high up his stomach does this Hondo guy wear his pants?! Is that real??????

My man looks like he's got old crumpled up newspapers stuffed down his pants or something.

This whole story is giving me nightmares of SMD and Barry Jackson rolling up to a recruits house for dinner some night. We'd have no chance if that ever happened.

Advertisement
all i can say is if gator tears is one of the top threads in history now, after we beat them in august it will be the top thread of all time on any board.
It’s definitely the number 1 thread of all time on CIS even though we’ve traditionally been treated like a dirty stepchild. I don’t know the other Cane boards, past or present, but I doubt any of them have anything close.

Even the 2 prominent CIS board members with relatives on the team have expressed disagreement with the thread’s existence at different points. One for certain, as we got into it once in here, and the other, I believe made a non-aggressive, matter of fact comment. No disrespect intended to either.

What’s important is that it works for us on here, and it was not started based on 1 game, so when I see talk of conditioning it’s continued existence to the outcome of 8/24, it’s maddening to me. 8/24 was not what this started over.

Advertisement
This is what i saw on twitter
3B9AAE68-836E-4EE5-881D-BAA003B1C5BD.jpeg

Advertisement
Article today on their top ranked committed WR taking an OV to PSU at the end of the month (I don’t count Manuel as they KNOW he’s not going to qualify and are only going to let him commit for their class ranking).

If Seider flips this kid, Mullet is going to have a mutiny on his hands and it’s going to be so glorious for us......

F57C98F6-8016-4259-A82A-ACC89932943E.png

Advertisement
Back