Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
5D747037-5B04-4C08-AE94-CB9E675DA939.png

2C879D55-497A-4715-8E9D-06FF5CC35FE6.png

They are starting to gear up the racist comment machine....

14E4CAB7-1D43-41E4-ACA8-5F879EF4AD74.png

Advertisement
They are making fun of Smith’s mom’s English, did they happen to read Black’s statement announcing he didn’t qualify?

****, did you happen to analyze the spelling, grammar, and punctuation of most of the people on that particular thread?

Good lord, Gaytor fans are hypocritical.

Advertisement
COME ON, PEOPLE...

I have been waiting for an updated 2019 Kruiting Klass Kalculator number, and to know how many spots the Gaytor recruiting class has now dropped. Retroactively, of course.

And while we are at it, let's run some "losing Zipperer" scenarios too.

i know this is late, but him not qualifying is a result of everyone wanting to see him fail?

Advertisement
So Donell Harris just decommitted. I’m not certain that I’m shocked but we can handle it a lot better than them if they lost Dexter. Harris is trying to go from 2021 to 2020. I’m sure this will open up some gaytor hopes but I think we are pretty solid right now overall. We are trending up. They are trending down.

So Donnell Harris just decommitted. I’m not certain that I’m shocked but we can handle it a lot better than them if they lost Dexter. Harris is trying to go from 2021 to 2020. I’m sure this will open up some gaytor hopes but I think we are pretty solid right now overall. We are trending up. They are trending down.

Unlike Gator fans I'm realistic when it comes to recruiting and I never thought we would hang on to him. Does it suck to lose him absolutely.... I do know one thing until our product on the field improves and we win consistently and when the games we are supposed to win then our recruiting will not reach an elite level

I know this though we are definitely not a dumpster fire of a program. I feel we have a competent head coach we have confident assistant coaches in place in most areas. It's up to them now to execute their plan. We've been hot garbage the last 15 years and recruits haven't seen a Miami on top consistently. We don't have a deep booster network where we can play the bag game either. We must win on the field...

Here's the reality.

I want this kid to sign with UM. Currently, we have lost a 2021 kid. Sucks, but plenty of time to replace him (and, yes, I'd love to have him for 2020). Still, he has NOT eliminated UM.

And, with all of that, we are not calling for our coaches to be fired.

Advertisement
Here's the reality.

I want this kid to sign with UM. Currently, we have lost a 2021 kid. Sucks, but plenty of time to replace him (and, yes, I'd love to have him for 2020). Still, he has NOT eliminated UM.

And, with all of that, we are not calling for our coaches to be fired.

Exactly and I don't expect Manny to give up on him either.

Advertisement
Back