BCD88957-E8FC-4832-B0D5-2AFDF4AAB1C7.png
69F9120B-9C2F-4E46-B4C5-009F2E699C39.png
FCE93157-C863-4D45-8BAA-729C7C773641.jpeg
EC3FA9D4-1D2B-4275-A2C0-83D532547EF5.jpeg
586F49E2-1737-4CD7-861C-385195A52E42.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Fathers Day to the Dads of gayturd tears.....you guys that contribute to this thread daily make my morning coffee so sweet albeit with my new cup getting larger and larger due to the massive amount of tears lately it’s like working out with weights....

I guess I ought to also wish a happy Father’s Day to the guys that make this thread so enjoyable because without their daily dose of nonsensical stupidity we wouldn’t have the daily joy of reveling in their delusion.

So Happy Fathers Day to all the UFAG Dads out there.Im sure your enjoying your day at the double wide grilling up the possum and skunks the little ones scraped up off the highway to make sure you would have something special to eat on this one day a year where YOU and only YOU are the BMOC. Im hoping your cousin who just happens to be your wife traded in all her cans and bottles and got you the one present all you **** fans dream of owning from the day you are brought into this world .... a shiny new calculator from the Dollar Store so you too can stay up nights mastering how to get a 4 star TE that graduated 6 years ago figured Into this years class so you just might get that bump in the rankings you yearn for in so many ways.

So enjoy the day ALL you Dads out there.We deserve it.

Advertisement
Somebody needs to call out Herr Thomas Goldkamp on Twitter for his racist bullshlt
It’s unbelievable that he’s a 247 writer and posts that...and this isn’t the 1st time. He’s been screenshotted in here previously using that term. You and I have discussed it in here as well. I would love to get him live on camera, when he has no time to think about his response, and ask him why it’s “rangz” and not rings, and who exactly talks that way???

Last edited:
Advertisement

I was about to post this.

I tried to respond on the thread, and got the "You must be a subscriber of Swamp247 to post." message.

All I wanted to say was "As long as you keep it open for a week after the game", but I was denied.

This is how they live...they want to talk trash about us, but we can't respond.

Gaytor Logicz.

It’s unbelievable that he’s a 247 writer and posts that...and this isn’t the 1st time. He’s been screenshotted in here previously using that term. You and I have discussed it in here as well. I would love to get him live on camera, when he has no time to think about his response, and ask him why it’s “rangz” and not rings, and who exactly talks that way???

Goldkamp thinks that mocking Ebonics is HILARIOUS. He is completely oblivious to his racist tendencies, and he not only allows and tolerates this casual racism on his board, he is the LEADER of it. The one who sets the racist example.

Advertisement
Back