Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@DMoney said if we lose on 8/24, he’ll close this thread. That’s the most ludicrous thing. This thread isn’t about 1 game. We’re underdogs in that game and I think the pressure is on them. If this thread is shut I’ll start another. If that gets shut, I’ll start a board.

I know we see them for what they are because we have been on them for so long here. No one gets more insight into the insane mindset of the gaytor than this thread on this board.

Why would the board owners cut off the most successful thread in their history?

I've actually debated this myself a few times. I can see where @DMoney is coming from that if we lose the game then we will have the egg on our faces.

However like you said this thread isn't solely based on the Aug 24th game and more of a culmination of everything we despise of the gators and more so their fanbase. Their arrogance shows no bounds and yet despite our recent struggles in years we still own virtually every stat against them yet. They talk down to and about Miami fans as if we're 2nd rate and will spin anything and everything to fit their narrative.

I don’t see how this thread is about 1 game. What am I missing?

I thought it was premature at the time but Nole Tears was started during a 5 or 6 game losing streak.

@DMoney and anybody else that says this thread has to be closed if we lose is soft..

Close the whole fūcking site then.

This is the result of people worried about what other people think. What a lousy way to lead your life.

IDIOTIC

Advertisement

Advertisement
I don’t see how this thread is about 1 game. What am I missing?

I thought it was premature at the time but Nole Tears was started during a 5 or 6 game losing streak.

YOU DO NOT LOSE TO UF

EVER

YOU DO NOT KEEP A THREAD OPEN DISPLAYING THE LEVEL OF IDIOCY THEY REPRESENT AFTER LOSING TO THEM!

PERIOD!

END OF STORY!

"Man guys lol they suck, but we lost to them."

Is this real life? Lol come on mang.

I've actually debated this myself a few times. I can see where @DMoney is coming from that if we lose the game then we will have the egg on our faces.

However like you said this thread isn't solely based on the Aug 24th game and more of a culmination of everything we despise of the gators and more so their fanbase. Their arrogance shows no bounds and yet despite our recent struggles in years we still own virtually every stat against them yet. They talk down to and about Miami fans as if we're 2nd rate and will spin anything and everything to fit their narrative.

Exactly.

Think about it another way. What if UF beats us in August, and then loses their next 11 games, while Miami wins their next 11 games? It could happen, ****, the 1983 Miami national champion team lost to the Gaytors, who went 9-2-1. Does that mean that we have to stop mocking Gaytor fans? Did @DMoney make a "thread bet" with Stampenis that we don't know about?

"Egg on face" is not a valid criterion for shutting down a multi-year TWO MILLION PAGE VIEW thread. The thread was not started in anticipation of the August 2019 game. The thread was started to mock Gaytor fans, who are insanely delusional, whether the Gaytors lose 12 regular season games or win 12 regular season games. Wait, they've never won 12 regular season games.

This is DIFFERENT from Mullet arrogantly trolling UGa. He's the COACH. He's targeting THE TEAM. We are just a bunch of fans, standing in front of a bunch of moderators, asking them to love this thread. We are mocking GAYTOR FANS. There is a difference.

Advertisement
YOU DO NOT LOSE TO UF

EVER

YOU DO NOT KEEP A THREAD OPEN DISPLAYING THE LEVEL OF IDIOCY THEY REPRESENT AFTER LOSING TO THEM!

PERIOD!

END OF STORY!

"Man guys lol they suck, but we lost to them."

Is this real life? Lol come on mang.

I love ya, man, but you should have your account deleted for that nonsense.

Advertisement
@DMoney said if we lose on 8/24, he’ll close this thread. That’s the most ludicrous thing. This thread isn’t about 1 game. We’re underdogs in that game and I think the pressure is on them. If this thread is shut I’ll start another. If that gets shut, I’ll start a board.

I know we see them for what they are because we have been on them for so long here. No one gets more insight into the insane mindset of the gaytor than this thread on this board.

Why would the board owners cut off the most successful thread in their history?

Anybody who thinks this is about that game or thinks this needs to be closed has never lived near I-4 or north of it. I understand you have some gator fans down there but you just don't understand. I know someone who became an FSU fan simply because their uncle is a gator fan and from what I gather a very typical gator fan. Never met the uncle personally.

No need to be soft if we lose the one game they allow us per decade because they are too scared to play us the past 30 years.

1. This thread should never be closed.

Back to the gaytors. I think reality is starting to settle in (just a little bit). At this rate they will never be more than a 2nd tier SEC team. Mullen is a solid game day coach but ****** recruiter who will get them between 8-10 wins a year. They’ll get smacked by UGA 9 times out of 10 as long Kirby keeps the bags flowing.

And on the off chance they sneak into the SEC title game, Bama will be waiting to put them back in their place.

They will say all kinds of crazy things but they won’t sniff the playoff with Mullen. Their roster is going to slowly sink into mediocrity.

Advertisement
Back