Tears Gator Tears

@DMoney said if we lose on 8/24, he’ll close this thread. That’s the most ludicrous thing. This thread isn’t about 1 game. We’re underdogs in that game and I think the pressure is on them. If this thread is shut I’ll start another. If that gets shut, I’ll start a board.

I know we see them for what they are because we have been on them for so long here. No one gets more insight into the insane mindset of the gaytor than this thread on this board.

He's correct in saying that. Lose to the Gates then there's no reason to have this thread. If kept, it should be changed to Canes tears

Advertisement
@DMoney said if we lose on 8/24, he’ll close this thread. That’s the most ludicrous thing. This thread isn’t about 1 game. We’re underdogs in that game and I think the pressure is on them. If this thread is shut I’ll start another. If that gets shut, I’ll start a board.

I know we see them for what they are because we have been on them for so long here. No one gets more insight into the insane mindset of the gaytor than this thread on this board.

Why would the board owners cut off the most successful thread in their history?

Bruh we would have to close it. No question about it.

Correction Kimdom, Mullet is an overrated Corch and a **** recruiter. However, the arrogant delusional Corch who loses to UK at home for the 1st time in 30+ years and gets his *** waxed versus a Mizzou team yet shows no humility is not only the corch you need, it’s the corch you entire inbred toothless sister focking delusional fan base deserves. It’s almost as if he was created for this job.

But do not fret **** faithful, like clockwork gaytorFanMeth’s always unrealistic mock list is quickly becoming his delusional bipolar flipz list.

Advertisement
Correction Kimdom, Mullet is an overrated Corch and a **** recruiter. However, the arrogant delusional Corch who loses to UK at home for the 1st time in 30+ years and gets his *** waxed versus a Mizzou team yet shows no humility is not only the corch you need, it’s the corch you entire inbred toothless sister focking delusional fan base deserves. It’s almost as if he was created for this job.

But do not fret **** faithful, like clockwork gaytorFanMeth’s always unrealistic mock list is quickly becoming his delusional bipolar flipz list.
:pgdead: at gaytorFanMeth.

That one is sticking.

Advertisement

GET YOURS

Advertisement
To ANYONE, all the way up to @DMoney , who thinks this thread should be closed due to the outcome of a game, you need to stop. Immediately.

This thread is not a game-preview thread. This thread is not focused on UM vs. UF in any comparable way. This thread is absolutely about the delusion of Gaytor fans, how insanely hypocritical they are, and how they lack any fundamental self-awareness of their insanity.

No matter who wins the game this August, the Gaytor fanbase will continue to be delusional. The reason for the creation of this thread will continue, probably forever.

Just look at the way that the Gaytor fans DEMONIZE every kid who decommits (or transfers out), and then compare it to their misplaced optimism about how they will flip anyone else's commits that they target. If you are telling me that we can no longer delight in mocking their hypocrisy because of one game, then that is just as insanely-misguided as the mindset of a typical Gaytors fan.

Tears threads have nothing to do with game outcomes. Tears threads are about mocking insane fans of other schools, whether we play them regularly or not, no matter who the Gaytor coach is, and regardless of whether we win or lose to them in any given year.

Advertisement
The Gaytor spin never ends. The Gaytors are going to flipz a kid. But notice how the headline of the article is structured. The kid is an "SEC commit". Not a "Kentucky commit". No, that would dissuade Gaytor fans from reading, since they would be trying to flipz a kid from a "less talented" program. But you can **** sure bet that if the Gaytors were trying to flipz an Alabama commit, the headline would say so.

So so predictable and pathetic...

Advertisement
Back