Tears Gator Tears

Gaytors amazing WR corps - whoops, not even ranked in the top 18 in college football...

Advertisement

And posting continuously about a team we lose to and not closing the thread us what?

Full ******?

Yall can do you but that would be dumb as ****.

I think we win by 15 to 20ish 👀

Franks goes full ******.

Lets get this thread back on track game aint even happen yet I will argue then lol.

Advertisement

Advertisement
YOU DO NOT LOSE TO UF

EVER

YOU DO NOT KEEP A THREAD OPEN DISPLAYING THE LEVEL OF IDIOCY THEY REPRESENT AFTER LOSING TO THEM!

PERIOD!

END OF STORY!

"Man guys lol they suck, but we lost to them."

Is this real life? Lol come on mang.
You know I love you man. You’ve been a friend on the board and in here. I do get the premise that it’s hard to talk shît to someone who’s kicking your ãss like Mullet does to Kirby. He’s ridiculous. When we were tanking under Richt, I also found it hard to post in here about how bad the gaytors are because we sucked and our offense was embarrassing.

The thing is that what we do in here is not really focused on beating them in any single game. This thread wasn’t started for that reason. It was started to mock their craziness, their smug arrogance, their hypocrisy...

So if our offense sucks, I wouldn’t start posting in general about how their offense sucks. But if they’re crying and twisting facts to act like their offense is really great when it sucks, I’m posting that, even if our offense sucks

I don’t know how else to describe the line we walk here. It just goes beyond 1 game for a bunch of us. If they were to win, I’ll admit the defeat by the better team that day but it wouldn’t change gaytor maths, gaytor flipz, gaytor logicz and all of the things emanating out of their antics.

You know I love you man. You’ve been a friend on the board and in here. I do get the premise that it’s hard to talk shît to someone who’s kicking your ãss like Mullet does to Kirby. He’s ridiculous. When we were tanking under Richt, I also found it hard to post in here about how bad the gaytors are because we sucked and our offense was embarrassing.

The thing is that what we do in here is not really focused on beating them in any single game. This thread wasn’t started for that reason. It was started to mock their craziness, their smug arrogance, their hypocrisy...

So if our offense sucks, I wouldn’t start posting in general about how their offense sucks. But if they’re crying and twisting facts to act like their offense is really great when it sucks, I’m posting that, even if our offense sucks

I don’t know how else to describe the line we walk here. It just goes beyond 1 game for a bunch of us. If they were to win, I’ll admit the defeat by the better team that day but it wouldn’t change gaytor maths, gaytor flipz, gaytor logicz and all of the things emanating out of their antics.

I'm just saying for me.....

Lets say this was one MMA fighter talking to a functionally retarded, racist, inbred, meth making, sister/aunt *******, uneducated douchebag who never wants to fight because of :insert excuse here: and that person beats the champ?

I'd just disappear and go contemplate life on a mountain with no "open thread".

Rest assured. If they ******* . Those clown will show up here in DROVES! ****'em they will.

Like I said I think Franks implodes and we pull away in the second half.

Locking this would be a ***** move. I stand by all the **** ive talked in here, win or lose. If we lose the game I will still talk **** about those retards. Let them come here and talk **** we can handle it. We dont need stampenis to lock threads that offend us.

Advertisement

Lets say this was one MMA fighter talking to a functionally retarded, racist, inbred, meth making, sister/aunt *******, uneducated douchebag who never wants to fight because of :insert excuse here: and that person beats the champ?

Rest assured. If they ******* . Those clown will show up here in DROVES! ****'em they will.

Franks will have a Driskel like performance

Gaytor fans have had EVERY OPPORTUNITY to come over here every time a UM kid chooses to decommit, and they don't. It doesn't matter if a few Gaytors come here to try to get back at us, we have moderators and we have some well-spoken fans who can rebut any idiotic posts.

We went 7-6 last year, and the board is not filled with bragging Gaytors. We will be fine, even if we lose (highly unlikely).

Advertisement
Let's get back to some more TEARS!

Everyone ****ing in everyone else's back pocket isn't getting anyone anywhere.

8-24.

Going to be enough Gator Tears to float a 12-meter yacht.

Exactly!!!

If we have to cross that bridge we will do it then. For now let's relish in the fact they are getting owned in recruiting, having tons of decommits , getting used for better offers and watching their fans squirm with uneasiness as Aug 24th is fast approaching

My neighbor who's a Gator fan already told me he's got a bad feeling about the game versus us. He feels they will be completely unprepared and Manny and the canes are going to come rolling in like a cat 5 storm

Exactly!!!

If we have to cross that bridge we will do it then. For now let's relish in the fact they are getting owned in recruiting, having tons of decommits , getting used for better offers and watching their fans squirm with uneasiness as Aug 24th is fast approaching

My neighbor who's a Gator fan already told me he's got a bad feeling about the game versus us. He feels they will be completely unprepared and Manny and the canes are going to come rolling in like a cat 5 storm

Your neighbor is smart, at least about this one thing.

Advertisement
Back