Tears Gator Tears

Saw something on Twitter that they may lose another player

Advertisement
Zero tolerance. But it's not 100%.

Help him work through his decision? But you're claiming his family had already made the decision and that Steele wanted to leave UF in January but was just manufacturing a reason so that he could get a waiver.

Gaytor coaches, Gaytor players, Gaytor writers, and Gaytor fans are truly disgusting.

Jort math again!

Advertisement

"Seems like there's a lot ("alot") out there about this not just being about a room change"

This is the EPITOME of what is wrong with Gaytor fans.

Nobody has EVER given specifics. Goldkamp has sauces. Mullet says he won't talk about personal details, then he spills personal details.

And the idiot Gaytor fans just lap it up, because (a) they actually want to believe this nonsense, and (b) nobody is actually writing facts or truth about the situation.

Advertisement
It’s in VIP so I can’t see the comments but El-Oh-El.

View attachment 85642View attachment 85643

Do it.

Recruit Chaney "until the end". Hold a UF scholarship until the last minute that you can eventually throw at some 4-star kid with character red flags who has already decommitted from 3 other schools.

Do it.

Just do it, Mullet.

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – Four-star running back Don Chaney Jr. committed to the Miami Hurricanes back in February. Despite that commitment, the Miami (Fla.) Belen Jesuit star still hears from Florida, a school he visited last July for Friday Night Lights.

“I hear all the time from Coach [Brian] Johnson,” Chaney said. “He’s just telling me he’s going to recruit me until the very end. Signing Day is a long day from here, and he’s just telling me that he won’t stop.”

The 5-foot-11, 200-pound Chaney explains what had the Gators under consideration prior to his pledge to the Canes.

“A lot of people say I think it’s just the uniforms and stuff like that, but obviously it’s not. My dad has a real strong connection with the Florida coach up there. I’d always talk to him and he’d always give me wise words and this was a guy I’d want to be around.”

In addition to Florida, Chaney says he still hears from Georgia, LSU, Penn State, Ohio State, and South Carolina despite his commitment to the hometown school. Is there a chance he could take other visits?

6COMMENTS
“As of right now, I have no clue if I’m taking any other visits. I’m probably going to stay true to Miami most likely, but if I happen to take any other visits, it’s just to get to see the view, the insight.”

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Chaney as the nation’s No. 43 overall prospect and the No. 7 running back in the 2020 recruiting class.

Comments (6)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back