Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26757512/mullen-responds-gators-rash-field-issues

Here is the link to the full interview but some highlights:

-he acknowledges having a zero tolerance policy (even hung a sign in the teams meeting room) against violence towards women but admits its not a "100 percent deal"

-he needs all the info before making a decision on Edwards and Otis

-says for steele "One of the things we've done is try to support him. I've supported him from the day he got on campus to even through today. We're still trying to support him and help him work through his decision and help him in the future."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26757512/mullen-responds-gators-rash-field-issues

Here is the link to the full interview but some highlights:

-he acknowledges having a zero tolerance policy (even hung a sign in the teams meeting room) against violence towards women but admits its not a "100 percent deal"

-he needs all the info before making a decision on Edwards and Otis

-says for steele "One of the things we've done is try to support him. I've supported him from the day he got on campus to even through today. We're still trying to support him and help him work through his decision and help him in the future."

Zero tolerance. But it's not 100%.

Help him work through his decision? But you're claiming his family had already made the decision and that Steele wanted to leave UF in January but was just manufacturing a reason so that he could get a waiver.

Gaytor coaches, Gaytor players, Gaytor writers, and Gaytor fans are truly disgusting.

Advertisement
yoh, the anxiety-alleviating and sleep-prolonging qualities of CBD oil make it a good option for many people with insomnia. Those who experience insomnia due to pain or discomfort may also find that using CBD oil alleviates their physical symptoms to a noticeable extent. CBD oil may also promote daytime wakefulness when taken in small amounts; people with insomnia can use it as a pick-me-up if they feel excessively tired due to lack of restful sleep. visist this https://www.gyo.green/seedsman-mini-gun-auto-sds-mni-fa.html, have a nice day.
Nice affiliate link. GTFO of this thread.

Here's the sign I need for game day aug. 24th -
The background will be a mostly empty swamp stadium with a quasi transparent picture of the dead serial killing **** sucker. Throw a couple gaytes blocking each other and one with ****** pants. Then add a bunch of Georgia Southern players celebrating. Maybe add Steele walking towards some sort of portal. To top it off I need Baghdad bob real big and centered with dam mullets face photoshoped on him. I'm gonna start on that now.

Help him work through his decision? But you're claiming his family had already made the decision and that Steele wanted to leave UF in January but was just manufacturing a reason so that he could get a waiver.

Gaytor coaches, Gaytor players, Gaytor writers, and Gaytor fans are truly disgusting.
We've been cracking on the gaytes about that 'gaytor math' but that one tops it all. Zero tolerance doesn't actually mean 100%. lol you couldn't make that stupidity up if you tried.

Gambling. I believe Alabama gave it's ONLY license for dog track gambling to Bear Bryant's son.
Not much gambling in AL. They don't even have a state lottery or participate it mega millions or powerball. I remember a couple years back when I lived there and one of the jackpots was huge...it was on the news about people traveling over state lines to get tickets.

Advertisement

That's that gaytor maths

Saw something on Twitter that they may lose another player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back