Gary Anderson to Oregon State

Al Golden is a great coach. It would be a shame for Miami to lose him. We're just about to turn the corner.

All the **** he had to deal with here, I know he'd knock it out of the park at Wisconsin.

Advertisement
Al Golden is a great coach. It would be a shame for Miami to lose him. We're just about to turn the corner.

All the **** he had to deal with here, I know he'd knock it out of the park at Wisconsin.

Whatever you do, don't throw me into that briar patch!

Advertisement
Brian Carriveau ‏@BrianCarriveau 30s31 seconds ago

Two of Al Golden's top assistants have ties to Wisconsin too, Mark D'Onofrio former #Packers player and Jethro Franklin former coach.

PERFECT PERFECT

He's also added another hundred pages to the binder , this will definitely blow their Ad away

Advertisement
2839206-keep_hope_alive_.jpg

What are you, crazy? You want to lose Golden after all he's done for us?

We're just about to turn the corner. Talent built up even with the cloud. Now that the cloud is gone we're finally ready to make some noise.

What are you, crazy? You want to lose Golden after all he's done for us?

We're just about to turn the corner. Talent built up even with the cloud. Now that the cloud is gone we're finally ready to make some noise.

I see what you are doing...

Advertisement
Brian Carriveau ‏@BrianCarriveau 30s31 seconds ago

Two of Al Golden's top assistants have ties to Wisconsin too, Mark D'Onofrio former #Packers player and Jethro Franklin former coach.

PERFECT PERFECT

WOO HOO!!.............Homer Simpson voice

Advertisement
Brian Carriveau ‏@BrianCarriveau 1m1 minute ago

Al Golden is actually an interesting name. Bet he's ready to leave Miami RT @larsenjeremy: @BrianCarriveau Al Golden or Will Muschamp

TAKE HIM

This could be a fluid situation....this whole time i was thinking maybe, just maybe a lower tier fcs school might hire al, but al is a great politician and he could easily spin how bad his situation at miami was to get this gig. please barry, sign a big 10 guy that recruits big 10 players.

Wis came after him in 2012, what would stop them from trying again?

He's a great leader of men , recruiting guru, great game day coach and a defensive mastermind.

They'd be fools to pass on this guy. He's a young Saban for christ's sake.

Advertisement
Back