Gary Anderson to Oregon State

Wisconsin would be lucky to have him

He took us as high as you could have asked for

Advertisement
he said he wants a coach hired by the bowl game. PLEASE PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN

comon wisconsingate, let's get this party started. let's hope Alrfredo goes into a long weekend of hiding again and doesn't return shalalalalalalas cell phone txts/calls

Advertisement
Hurry up and get this done before Saturday, so we can introduce Butch as head football coach at 11pm Sportscenter.

Advertisement
SIAP I went from page 1 to the end of this thread.

What about a scenario where Al goes all deep cover (PSU debacle) again?

Remember when he disappeared that year? Rumor was that didn't sit well with the UM higher ups.

I don't believe we are lucky enough to have another school offer him their head coaching gig.

If that is the case I hope he pulls another Harry Houdini, disappears for a weekend or so and this time Donna/BOT get so fed up they send him packing.

I know I'm reaching but I'm getting desperate man.

IMHO next year will be a total FAIL unless we bring in a proven Head Coach.
pig-vomit-paul-giamatti.jpg

"I want to pray to God right now. Jesus Christ, who I love so much, more than anything in the whole world, I am begging you, please...send a hit man to the United States of America to kill Pig Vomit finally. Thank you. I love you, God. I'll do whatever you say if you just make that come true."

Last edited:
Fat *** has a better chance of growing a third boob than a power 5 school hiring him!

I don't know. Did you see what that other coach from Florida did to them in their chump game? And Al is 1 -0 against OSU. Besides they are cheap and been dumped by two coaches in short order. Maybe our cheap BOT gave waive Al's buyout for Donna's old buddy. They get big name coach on the cheap. Just think, "Yes we can!!!"

Come on Barry. Do for Miami what that other Barry has done for the country... wait that's not right. Do for WI what that other Barry has done for the country. Do it Barry, yes you can.

Advertisement
Back