Gary Anderson to Oregon State

Advertisement
there's also the Alvarez-Shalala connection, we know theyre extremely tight. could factor into this materializing, how? idk

If I had to make a prediction I would go with Steve Addazio

Not so sure that's much of a promotion for him. Wisconsin can't hold onto coaches for a reason. His style would be a perfect fit there, but it's a lateral move.

He already jumped from Temple to BC. If he leaves BC after 2 years he might get a bad reputation for jumping too quickly. He should hang on for a better promotion, as his next move should be destination job that he'd like to stay with.

Advertisement

Not so sure that's much of a promotion for him. Wisconsin can't hold onto coaches for a reason. His style would be a perfect fit there, but it's a lateral move.

He already jumped from Temple to BC. If he leaves BC after 2 years he might get a bad reputation for jumping too quickly. He should hang on for a better promotion, as his next move should be destination job that he'd like to stay with.
the name being connected there is Chryst.

If Addazio is the replacement that is the 2nd best thing, because Golden is a great fit at BC and they'd love to have him.

Except there's no way he can elevate himself to a destination job, IMO. Wiscy is a much better gig than BC. Better conference, big boy football, etc

Advertisement
have to keep hoping that other head coaches keep switching teams. only a matter of time before one of these dumb schools call golden.

Wisconsin loves to develop RB's. Golden is good at that. Put bernard Pierce Lamar Miller, Mike James, and Duke into the NFL.

Actually, Al Golden wouldn't be a bad fit for them. The schemes and system he run are more suited for the type of players that would be in the recruiting base, plus his diamond in the rough NJ players would be a hit up there along with random So.Fla kids he usually finds. Chryst would be a terrible hire for them, 3 years at Pitt and no signs of improvement in recruiting or wins, with a .500 career record.....definitely trending down.

Advertisement
C'mon Al,.....................Break out some of those sales tricks you have. Nobody, I mean nobody, can spin/sale/bs like Golden...

Advertisement
http://wisconsin.247sports.com/Board...Coach-33752243

Couple posters mentioned Al, they say he's gotten the short end of the stick from us

Well, everybody in America knows Miami football is nothing but a bunch of convicts. Poor Coach Golden did the best job anybody could have done with a bunch of low-life gangsters. I'm sure if you put him in charge of a bunch of cheese-fed, God-fearing white boys, the Rose Bowl berths will just start piling up.

In short, Wisconsin fans, no matter what some coarse-spoken Miami fans would have you believe, Al Golden is certainly the man you're looking for.

boy_dog_pray.jpg

Advertisement
Back