Garvin to the NFL

Advertisement
Lmao what. He is not going in the 3rd round.

I think he goes 5-7.
But I think you misunderstood me. If he surprises everyone and their mother at the combine, then gets lucky and some GM absolutely falls in love with him and misreads the demand for him, on the best day of his life, 3rd round.

WTF does that even mean? Dude has only a remote chance of getting drafted. I'm sure the coaches told him that. He wants to leave school. There is no "convincing" someone who is making a decision that irrational. I know that fans feel obligated to whine about every aspect of the program, but not convincing Garvin shouldn't be on the complaint list.

You obviously misinterpreted what I meant and applied it only to Garvin.

I was talking in general. That we seemingly haven't made any progress in convincing kids to stay even after they see it blowup time after time on our players. That we continue to outpace most other programs in having this continually happen.

The fact that we just had a dumpster fire season and continually have what I deem as toxic outsiders giving these kids advice only adds to the problem.

I'm not whining about Garvin at all. He's gonna be worse off for this stupidity than we are next year in relation to his absence.

Advertisement
Best of luck to the young man. He was dominant at times. Thought he was gonna be an all timer when he beat ND’s LT for that strip sack. Regardless he had a solid career.

You obviously misinterpreted what I meant and applied it only to Garvin.

I was talking in general. That we seemingly haven't made any progress in convincing kids to stay even after they see it blowup time after time on our players. That we continue to outpace most other programs in having this continually happen.

The fact that we just had a dumpster fire season and continually have what I deem as toxic outsiders giving these kids advice only adds to the problem.

I'm not whining about Garvin at all. He's gonna be worse off for this stupidity than we are next year in relation to his absence.
I'm not sure what the staff could tell Garvin that any well-intending agent would not tell him, he had a down year. I wouldn't want to be evaluated on this year because he lost a ton of money. I guess the operative word is a well-intending agent.

COACHES RECRUIT KIDS....

- RECRUIT KIDS SELLING THEM ON NFL U ( THE ONLY REAL THING WE HAVE TO SELL)
-FANS SCREAM ON NFL U YEAR ROUND...EVALUATE KIDS WE RECRUIT BASED OFF OF NFL PROJECTIONS/EVALUATIONS.
-FANS EVEN TRACK WHAT ARE NFL GUYS ARE DOING WEEKLY...

FANS ACT SURPRISED WHEN OUR PLAYERS ...DECLARE EARLY FOR THE .......NFL.

Help it make sense please?

Advertisement
What does Austin P have to say about this?

I'm not going to read what is likely 12 pages of ****ting on the young man in what is supposed to be a big life moment (smart or wrong decision, to be determined) for him. So if he commented, let me know where. Hope it works out for him.

What does Austin P have to say about this?

I'm not going to read what is likely 12 pages of ****ting on the young man in what is supposed to be a big life moment (smart or wrong decision, to be determined) for him. So if he commented, let me know where. Hope it works out for him.

Advertisement
Garvin's play fell this year compared to last. Next year, even with the mess this program is right now, he should have been in a better place to bounce back with GR15 getting a lot of attention and the DTs with another year of experience.

That's just me though. I think he’s day 2 talent with a day 3 grade bc of a down year. He was solid.

Advertisement
If only you guys TRULY knew man. I played basketball at the P&H wellness center on campus daily with Garvin and other players their Freshman and going into their sophomore years when they would come. DURING his freshman season, Garvin told some of my classmates, and I he would be a three year player no matter what. And that’s a God honest truth. Joe Jackson as a freshman said the same things at the gym. This runs deep. The SouthBeach culture looms and runs UM. You guys don’t understand how far we are from a winning culture. Winning isn’t a priority with these guys when they step foot on campus.

Advertisement
Back