Garvin to the NFL

Advertisement
Know it's an easy time to pile on the coaches but Garvin's decision just mirrors what's going on all over college football. Don't thing wins and losses made much of a difference, nor did the potential or lack of it for next season.

Number of kids declaring and going undrafted is exploding and will only get worse.

Last year 35% of players leaving early weren't drafted at all. I'll bet that percentage will be even higher this year.

Advertisement
If only you guys TRULY knew man. I played basketball at the P&H wellness center on campus daily with Garvin and other players their Freshman and going into their sophomore years when they would come. DURING his freshman season, Garvin told some of my classmates, and I he would be a three year player no matter what. And that’s a God honest truth. Joe Jackson as a freshman said the same things at the gym. This runs deep. The SouthBeach culture looms and runs UM. You guys don’t understand how far we are from a winning culture. Winning isn’t a priority with these guys when they step foot on campus.
I have said this on numerous other threads over the last 5yrs probably. Too many players don´t give a **** about winning football games at Miami. Complain about the coaches, AD or anything else, this is the biggest issue in the program.

Garvin was a strongside dend in 2018, he never lined up as a strongside dend this year and played exclusively as the weakside dend

So are you saying garvin and jock rousseau were lined up on the same side, or are you saying last year garvin and joe jackson lined up on the same side, or maybe i should just ask you, which side of the d-line is the strongside!

We'll soon have enough players to form a Canadian Football League roster that will finish last in their division.

Idiots refusing to learn from past idiots. Gotta love the U.

Advertisement
I have said this on numerous other threads over the last 5yrs probably. Too many players don´t give a **** about winning football games at Miami. Complain about the coaches, AD or anything else, this is the biggest issue in the program.

They come here knowing they will go 7-5.

Get yo 3 and flee!

So are you saying garvin and jock rousseau were lined up on the same side, or are you saying last year garvin and joe jackson lined up on the same side, or maybe i should just ask you, which side of the d-line is the strongside!
Joe Jackson was a weakside dend his entire career at Miami , he never took any snaps as a re. Those strongside snaps belonged to chad Thomas/trent Harris in 2016 and 2017 and then garvin exclusively in 2018 period. This year they had garvin playing weakside dend

Know it's an easy time to pile on the coaches but Garvin's decision just mirrors what's going on all over college football. Don't thing wins and losses made much of a difference, nor did the potential or lack of it for next season.

Number of kids declaring and going undrafted is exploding and will only get worse.

Last year 35% of players leaving early weren't drafted at all. I'll bet that percentage will be even higher this year.

Show me something tangible that’s suggest this Corchin’ staff will get him over the top of he’s stays.... Don’t overlook that 6-5 record

Advertisement
Show me something tangible that’s suggest this Corchin’ staff will get him over the top of he’s stays.... Don’t overlook that 6-5 record

I don't think that can. But I also think he had one foot out the door no matter how this season played out.

Advertisement

35% is absurdly bad. Basically every third guy leaving early is being lied to or just a complete idiot.

Coaches should just bring all their guys eligible to go early into a room, line them up in a row in no particular order and every third guy say “you now sell cars at the Kia dealership, well until you can’t make your number then I dunno... Maybe the XFL or an arena league calls you in for tryouts” to get the point across.

Advertisement
Back