Garvin to the NFL

Good. The last thing we need is entitled players feeling like they have already proven themselves. He was an ok player but seemed like he played with no edge and didn't want to get hurt. I'm ok with these players leaving.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well that’s one way to make the dolphins training camp.

He might struggle to make a practice squad. This is an idiotic decision.

Late round pick at best, had a disappointing year but played a little harder the second half of the season. People often talk about jt4 being a “culture” problem but imo on the field garvin played far lazier than jt4 ever has on game days IMO. Some of garvin’s effort in games this year was appalling tbh. He looked like he was checked out all season really and going through the motions

Advertisement
**** I could understand leaving last year as oppose to this one. I know he wasn’t eligible but had better production.

Silly move

But I cant be entitely mad at him either.

Clown for a HC.

Who is to say Manny wont bench him in his money season for some arbitrary reason?

He obviously needs to come back, but theres also no confidence in this staff.

Worst of both worlds. I personally think he's making a horrible decision disirregardless of Manny but the people that should be convincing him to stay have zero credibility. Now factor in the extraneous toxic influences always around our program too and here we are again.

Advertisement
Remember when majority of this board thought he was better than Joe Jackson... his bEnD bRo! Lol

Aside from that I think this is the best decision for him and the team honestly... Greg Rousseau is the top dog and Jalen Phillips has more talent as well so I think it’s a win win for both him and Miami.
His bend is elite bro and something something spider

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back