Garvin to the NFL

Remember when majority of this board thought he was better than Joe Jackson... his bEnD bRo! Lol

Aside from that I think this is the best decision for him and the team honestly... Greg Rousseau is the top dog and Jalen Phillips has more talent as well so I think it’s a win win for both him and Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see him lasting very long on an NFL roster. He's not ready to contribute now with his lack of skills and NFL is not a development league.

He wasn't developing at Miami either though so I understand why he wants to cash in now.

I feel like he made this decision before the season. His junior 'highlights' will show alot or plays were he jogged into a sack. Good luck to him

Late round pick. Good luck, I guess.

Was my belief that - if there was indeed a culture problem - he was a part of it.

He dogged it all year long. Some of his reps were flat out embarrassing. He was a non-factor since snap one of the season. A whole year of undraftable tape.
At the beginning of the season this is exactly what I thought. But the second half of the year I thought he really turned it on, although the stats weren’t great he was living in the backfield and also saw double teams.

Advertisement
Remember when majority of this board thought he was better than Joe Jackson... his bEnD bRo! Lol

Aside from that I think this is the best decision for him and the team honestly... Greg Rousseau is the top dog and Jalen Phillips has more talent as well so I think it’s a win win for both him and Miami.
Facts

Shortsighted move. Come back for another season, starting healthy from the jump, let GR15 draw attention opposite you, get some stats, then go get drafted.

Instead, with a great combine and some luck, maybe he's a 3rd round pick (at best).

Advertisement

😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back