Garin Justice

Advertisement
The offensive line has improved under him. Albeit, as a group, not a lot.

Some of you jabrones have touted up Zion Nelson as a R1 pick...that's Garin Justice. Took maybe the worst offensive lineman we've ever had start substantial games here and turned him into a player you claim is a R1 pick in 1 year.

The offensive line has had to add two mid-level FBS transfers and they were instantly in the Top 5 of our offensive line (Jarrid Williams, and Justice Oluweseun)...but that should tell you how strong the options are when two non-All-Conference types from some mid FBS outfits are Top 5 almost immediately. This is similar to how you should have viewed the WR group when KJ Osborn showed up from Buffalo and immediately became WR1.

He hasn't been able to make chicken salad out of the chicken **** that has seemingly become DJ Scaife, Navaughn Donaldson, Kai-Leon Herbert, Cleveland Reed, Zalon'tae Hillery, Ousman Traore. I guess that is his big time flaw.

He has recruited well...but he has not recruited many instant impact, immediate starter types. He's recruited guys that need to add some strength, get some seasoning. Rivers is getting early playing time because he's more physically ready than the rest, but Ryan Rodriguez, Michael McLaughlin, Big Baby Seymoure, Issaiah Walker...I still think these guys as they mature, get stronger, start to get playing time will be better than the aforementioned slop. Zion Nelson's improvement shows you this man can legit coach when he's got something to work with.

Thought I saw where Penos is doing better than Rhett with Maryland - considering Maryland is playing lesser teams and has TAg jr.. just sayin. don't miss penos at all - is just funny that he's putting up decent dnumbers so far
You know, that defense at Howard University is definitely on par with Alabama. Yea, his numbers are legit..........................

Advertisement
This would be a step in the right direction if true. Gaynor has been horrific this season.
I absolutely agree. I just had the same reaction you did initially about them redshirting Clark. I figured he had to be too hurt but he obviously wasn't if he can play now. Were they so arrogant that they thought Gaynor would be untouchable? This staph man

I just read in a 247 article that they now plan to start Jakai at center this weekend.....wtf is going on
We've had issues with inside pressure for years, ie guys double teaming someone while another man comes free. Maybe Gaynor isn't calling the correct protections and Justice has finally had enough.

We've had issues with inside pressure for years, ie guys double teaming someone while another man comes free. Maybe Gaynor isn't calling the correct protections and Justice has finally had enough.
I'm happy with the move for sure, totally agree with you. My "wtf" was more about Jakai all of a sudden not needing a redshirt. I just never understood why they announced that so early when they didn't need to. Not a huge deal, just weird imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Right.. And look at Donaldson and Zion on that play. Donaldson trips over his own feet and touches no one.. And Zion is just tap dancing but not engaging with anyone.

Advertisement
Back