Garin Justice

Advertisement
the mask firing squad GIF

Garin’s turn today. Let’s see who it will be tomorrow.

Edit - Let’s see who it will be in 5 minutes on the next new thread

Advertisement
Justice is 100% suspect. But someone who isn’t being talked about is David Feeley. We’re in great shape condition wise, but the “weight room gains” haven’t transitioned onto the field in last 3 years. I know technique plays a major part but after watching yet another G5 or FCS squad push us around it’s time to start having the conversation about not only Justice but also Feeley.

Justice is 100% suspect. But someone who isn’t being talked about is David Feeley. We’re in great shape condition wise, but the “weight room gains” haven’t transitioned onto the field in last 3 years. I know technique plays a major part but after watching yet another G5 or FCS squad push us around it’s time to start having the conversation about not only Justice but also Feeley.
Iron Man Reaction GIF

Advertisement
So are we pushing the narrative that we have "fake" strong guys? That somehow lifting heavy weights doesn't translate to pushing guys around the weight the same or less as the weights we can lift in the gym?? Are our weights bootleg? Are we lifting 50lb plates that are really 25lbs and it's all a mirage??

C'mon...this is turning in the witch trials. Now if you're telling me that our guys aren't being taught the best way to use this strength and they're being dominated, I'd buy that.

Yeah Justice and Patke are the weak links..I would even throw Simpson in there
I dont agree with this about Patke as a position coach. He has shown when he has talent, he can coach it up. he isn't a recruiter but he coaches up talent.

Justice and Lashlee can't fully be judged because King is just not good and causes alot of problems in the back field. Look at what Justice did in one year with Nelson, he can be ok but we just don't know.

So are we pushing the narrative that we have "fake" strong guys? That somehow lifting heavy weights doesn't translate to pushing guys around the weight the same or less as the weights we can lift in the gym?? Are our weights bootleg? Are we lifting 50lb plates that are really 25lbs and it's all a mirage??

C'mon...this is turning in the witch trials. Now if you're telling me that our guys aren't being taught the best way to use this strength and they're being dominated, I'd buy that.
So you’re agreeing that Justice isn’t getting the job done?

Advertisement
We were pushed around by a Son Belt team and people are still believing that Feeley is anything more than just a guy. Oh and Garin Justice must not know what he's doing because someone goes unblocked on nearly every play it seems.

Advertisement
The OL scheme requires really good communication. Multiple times I saw Rivers, Gaynor, and Donaldson pass off guys in their zone only to have those guys make a tackle. It sure seems like they are being told to pass off and look for more work vs. remaining engaged with eyes looking for delayed blitz or stunts.
100% agree with this. I see a lot of passing off and then blocking no one. Happened multiple times against app state

Advertisement
Back