Garin Justice

Advertisement
Justice is 100% suspect. But someone who isn’t being talked about is David Feeley. We’re in great shape condition wise, but the “weight room gains” haven’t transitioned onto the field in last 3 years. I know technique plays a major part but after watching yet another G5 or FCS squad push us around it’s time to start having the conversation about not only Justice but also Feeley.
we lack explosive strength period, explosive strength is having a DE set the edge and maintain position
explosive strength is a WR creating separation out of the break or a CB staying with a WR out of break
or last and most important a push upfront by OL...... Mike Farrel of 24-7 sports commented typical Miami skill players no explosion...... we are in the dark ages on S &C perspective have been since Moffitt left for LSU
we need a total overhaul in all 3 major programs period.... Blake, Frenk must go before poor old CMD

It’s hard to coach when half your guys are lazy and play uninspired, at a position where youre taught to always look for work.

I also think in a lot of cases, OL recruits from South Florida don’t get the same coaching that OL do in other areas.

Not knowing how to do it in HS, and then not caring enough to learn in college, is a bad combination.

BC has had one of the best OL in America the past few years and Matt Applebaum was at Towson and Davidson before getting that job. Crap, everyone's favorite OL coach Alex Mirabel was at Marshall and FIU before Oregon

Mirabel and Justice are in different hemispheres, don't kid yourself. Mirabel has pumped out all Americans, All Conference , and NFL linemen for years.

Go Canes

Advertisement
BC has had one of the best OL in America the past few years and Matt Applebaum was at Towson and Davidson before getting that job. Crap, everyone's favorite OL coach Alex Mirabel was at Marshall and FIU before Oregon
Applebaum was a GA here under Kehoe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mirabel and Justice are in different hemispheres, don't kid yourself. Mirabel has pumped out all Americans, All Conference , and NFL linemen for years.

Go Canes

This guy is good. I’m impressed by him. And Justice really shored up the line and got them playing well after those first 3 games. No complaints either way.

Advertisement
Back