Garcia on the move again

Not a fair comparison. Marinovich’s father effectively abused his son in an attempt turn him into the perfect QB. Rebellion was inevitable, and with devastating results.

Garcia just wants to play. The cross-country move was due to the California HS system shutting down football for the fall.
I am not at all saying Garcia has any ill intentions at all. What I see is a kid who seems somewhat genuine, but also young and impressionable. His father is clearly looking for attention and he gets it, at the expense of his boy. Eventually this will blow up in one way or another.

Advertisement
I am not at all saying Garcia has any ill intentions at all. What I see is a kid who seems somewhat genuine, but also young and impressionable. His father is clearly looking for attention and he gets it, at the expense of his boy. Eventually this will blow up in one way or another.
You may be right. We’ll see....

So we can develop one when King actually leaves. Im a huge TVD fan but he is still unproven. We need to build up the competition because as of right now, TVD isnt competing against anyone after King leaves.
The problem is if King stays, will you have 5 QBs on your roster? You'd be banking on someone else leaving. And if we don't recruit a QB and go to the portal, then in my eyes, TVD isn't as hyped up as most people are saying (different than recruiting a freshman of course, and all contingent on King staying).

Advertisement
yep 3 games left. BIG game this weekend. Seems like Garcia is the QB. Imagine the kid who was there for the first 6????? Hard to imagine the locker room is all okay with this - even if Grayson recruits..... They had only 1 close game of the 6....

Advertisement
yep 3 games left. BIG game this weekend. Seems like Garcia is the QB. Imagine the kid who was there for the first 6????? Hard to imagine the locker room is all okay with this - even if Grayson recruits..... They had only 1 close game of the 6....
Winning cures everything. If they win they will forget.

I think the guy playing QB was actually a WR thrust into the QB position. Could be wrong.

Advertisement
Give King a bag to stay. I don't see Garcia coming here, losing the job to TVD then staying much longer. IF this dude isn't a starter within 2 years, he's 100% a guarantee to transfer. Even if he wanted to stay, his dad probably wouldn't let him...
Why would you need to give King a bag🤷‍♂️ Where’s he going?

no way he’s getting drafted in the first 5 rounds in this draft( or any draft ) so why would he leave?

His best move would be to stay another year and hope he can improve his arm strength and throwing mechanics because right now in my opinion he’s not close to being an NFL QB...again JMO

So not a fan of most SFL players?
SFL can do what they want round here. OOS players have to toat the line because they didn’t score 5 TDs in a pee wee game at tropical park and had all the parent talking.

Advertisement
Why would you need to give King a bag🤷‍♂️ Where’s he going?

no way he’s getting drafted in the first 5 rounds in this draft( or any draft ) so why would he leave?

His best move would be to stay another year and hope he can improve his arm strength and throwing mechanics because right now in my opinion he’s not close to being an NFL QB...again JMO
He will leave if he thinks he has a shot at making money, pretty simple. Why wouldn't we give him a bag to guarantee he stays. if it took us $100k to get him to stay another yr I do that asap, we ******* spend $50k on a turnover chain every year!

you cannot make this stuff up:

Because the original move was not legal for eligibility he will never be eligible at Valdosta. If he makes a legal move to somewhere else Then he will be eligible.

Talk about finding a loophole.....

Del Rio was also ruled ineligible at his first school, then eligible at his second school.

Makes no sense at all.

Brantley told the Rivals guys that Garcia is a long shot. He told them he is still on Garcia but it doesn't look too good.

Confirmation of what we have already figured out.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ol Miss here......

Brantley told the Rivals guys that Garcia is a long shot. He told them he is still on Garcia but it doesn't look too good.

Confirmation of what we have already figured out.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ol Miss here......
Good. I feel like I'm crazy wanting As may CBs as we can fit in this class... and Lewis but that doesn't seem likely.

**** QB and RB. Try to keep the Qbs and RBs we already have on the roster to stay. Add some ******* CBs and wrap this class up.

Advertisement
Back