Garcia on the move again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting perspective on the transfer.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, it seems the kid really wants to play football. And he probably doesn't have to because he already has offers. That's a good sign of his character. I like this.

Hmm, that;s one way to look at it. I'm never a fan of a kid bouncing from school to school especially if he's being guided by handlers/parents. I get how he really wants to play, but I dunno man.

Hmm, that;s one way to look at it. I'm never a fan of a kid bouncing from school to school especially if he's being guided by handlers/parents. I get how he really wants to play, but I dunno man.
I am with you...Or, he is just wants to play for some more looks?

1603222179475.gif

Advertisement

Hey, bud.

It usually is a bad sign. But, here, we have a kid that is committed to USC and evidently has an offer from us too. He doesn't need to play. He could capitulate, give up on playing this season, and still have committable offers. But it seems he wants to play nonetheless. Kudos to him.

Advertisement
Back