Garcia on the move again

Advertisement
Bruh if the choice is land Garcia and landing nobody, I'm choosing nobody at this point. That dude is 100% guaranteed to transfer immediately upon not being named the starter.
I don't know about that. More of a year 2 transfer kid after he loses the open job IMO. I'm not big on Garcia either, though.

Good. I feel like I'm crazy wanting As may CBs as we can fit in this class... and Lewis but that doesn't seem likely.

**** QB and RB. Try to keep the Qbs and RBs we already have on the roster to stay. Add some ******* CBs and wrap this class up.
You’re not crazy. I like a qb in every class but we need corners and impact linebackers!

Advertisement
man, some of y'all just say anything. y'all have no idea what y'all are talking about. he aint flakey. what is a kid gonna due when you are on a team that gets banned from the playoffs and then on probation? then you transfer and the season gets canceled due to the wuhan virus? **** been out of his control. the kid has heart and just wants to play and get better and y'all keep trashing him. if it was your son and you were in calif...what would you do?

man, some of y'all just say anything. y'all have no idea what y'all are talking about. he aint flakey. what is a kid gonna due when you are on a team that gets banned from the playoffs and then on probation? then you transfer and the season gets canceled due to the wuhan virus? **** been out of his control. the kid has heart and just wants to play and get better and y'all keep trashing him. if it was your son and you were in calif...what would you do?
He looked good tonight. threw some really nice balls. 1 week of practice. Announcers said coaches from Valdosta and Grayson said he picks up stuff very fast.

He looked good tonight. threw some really nice balls. 1 week of practice. Announcers said coaches from Valdosta and Grayson said he picks up stuff very fast.
He also looked very good against WR. The INT he threw was tipped and the fumble was a bad snap. He stuck in there against a DL with college prospects coming at him. The kid was throwing dimes all night. Don't take my word for it watch the condensed game on youtube.

Advertisement
Thing that worries me is were putting all our eggs in the TVD basket. Do really know if the kid can play? William's was similarly hyped before he stepped on the field and we know how that went.

I'd take Garcia if he wants to come. He'd provide depth and competition. I think we should always have 3 quality QB's on the roster.

Thing that worries me is were putting all our eggs in the TVD basket. Do really know if the kid can play? William's was similarly hyped before he stepped on the field and we know how that went.

I'd take Garcia if he wants to come. He'd provide depth and competition. I think we should always have 3 quality QB's on the roster.
Unfortunately, Garcia is most probably not coming, especially after the weak performance of our OL lately. Kid is going to star someplace else.

Park view was completely overmatched in every aspect of the game. Grayson was already a powerhouse and then to add Garcia is unfair. What I don't understand is why was Garcia ineligible at Valdosta but not Grayson?
Either way, Garcia is very good. But the kid we as canes fans have to worry about for the next 3-4 years is the Grayson running back who is going to Clemson. Kid was a horse. Looked like Derrick Henry on Friday night.,

Advertisement
Park view was completely overmatched in every aspect of the game. Grayson was already a powerhouse and then to add Garcia is unfair. What I don't understand is why was Garcia ineligible at Valdosta but not Grayson?
Either way, Garcia is very good. But the kid we as canes fans have to worry about for the next 3-4 years is the Grayson running back who is going to Clemson. Kid was a horse. Looked like Derrick Henry on Friday night.,
yes. I watched that game. IDK what the strength of the other teams in their division are but Parkview was totally overmatched.
Mahfeh was a beast. And only a 3 star composite when he committed. Fans on Clemson board were not happy they took his commitment so early. LOL

Glad someone finally said that. #26. That dude is 6’1 195, was running through ppl, and hit the side lines and turned on major jets out running angles. Then they said he was committed to Clemson, and I had a Malcolm X hitting the table moment.

I was at the game as my son goes to Grayson. Can make all the throws and is mechanically sound for a HS QB, especially here in GA. The move to Grayson will open many more doors for SEC offers. Would be a good get for us.

Advertisement
Phil has been waiting his time. He has picked it up from his junior year. He will be a problem in the ACC with that good OLine at Clemson.

I was at the game as my son goes to Grayson. Can make all the throws and is mechanically sound for a HS QB, especially here in GA. The move to Grayson will open many more doors for SEC offers. Would be a good get for us.
How is Garcia eligible at Grayson when he was ineligible at Valdosta?

I've been following him for over a year and he just keeps getting better. Two deep balls in the second half were on the money and were drops by his WRs.

Advertisement
Back