Garcia is the best QB on the team

Garcia starts against bama we lose big. King is healthy maybe, just maybe we don’t embarrass ourselves. Garcia might have a higher ceiling but right now king by a mile.
No doubt an 75-80 percent King gives Miami a better chance against Bama than an 100 percent Garcia. However, the difference right now is not by a mile especially with King’s health status still iffy. The question is if Garcia continue’s to separate and progress do the staff roll the dice Bama game be **** and roll with Garcia Big picture for the season. What he’s shown in the short time he’s been here shows he has the highest ceiling of all the QB’s. I guess we’ll see what strides have been made in the summer, but the distance right now is much closer than most would’ve expected.

Advertisement
This is a hot take that is completely unworthy of the attention it will receive. Garcia is not the best QB on this team, not even close. Garcia will be the starter next year and has an extremely bright future if put in the proper position to succeed.

Advertisement
OP I’m trying trying hard to be a kinder gentler version of myself, but you’re making it awfully difficult with your premature ejaculation.

I think Garcia had a really nice day. He loooked good. I like our QB room.

But for fūcks sake.

He hasn’t even beaten TVD.

And assuming King can go, he starts, he plays. End of story. No debate.

Again, Garcia hasn’t even beaten TVD yet, much less a King that can play. Zip up your pants.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gun to my head as of right now....I like Garcia's skill set slightly over TVD.

Make no mistake, we are very fortunate to have two good looking QB prospects. The challenge will be keeping them both here with these new **** transfer rules. We'll leave that worry for another day.

Advertisement
If "a lot" gave him credit for moving to play ball, then MORE THAN A LOT, said he was all drama for going to 5 schools in HS and having his parents involved.

There was insanely bad takes littered all throughout the Jake Garcia threads.

Just like there is insanely bad takes on the Jacurri threads.

It is the way of CIS I've learned.
You took the truth serum today

I remember back in the 82 season when Kelly and Richt when down, in stepped Kyle Vanderweigh. I thought he looked pretty good. Everyone assumed he would be the starter game one of 83, instead it's Kosar and Kyle is never too be heard from again.
If King could not go, I have not doubt TVD would be the starter. However, next near could be a totally different story. You may see Garcia start.
Who knows.. At least for the first time in a long time we have two highly talented QB's competing for the spot, not tier 2 type talent or worse.

Advertisement
Back