Garcia is the best QB on the team

Advertisement
Garcia starts against bama we lose big. King is healthy maybe, just maybe we don’t embarrass ourselves. Garcia might have a higher ceiling but right now king by a mile.

Advertisement
FAAAA6FB-BF48-4090-B216-26ADA84992FA.gif

Advertisement
I thought TVD looked very good too. I liked the fact they didn’t make bone headed throws. Real happy w the room. Jake has a real quick release like D$ or or Cribby or someone had stated.

Advertisement
Many people thought he was overrated but really just wanted a dual threat. A lot of those people gave him credit for moving far away and transferring to play rather than sitting out.
If "a lot" gave him credit for moving to play ball, then MORE THAN A LOT, said he was all drama for going to 5 schools in HS and having his parents involved.

There was insanely bad takes littered all throughout the Jake Garcia threads.

Just like there is insanely bad takes on the Jacurri threads.

It is the way of CIS I've learned.

Advertisement
Garcia wasn't getting hit... Bama will be coming... Need an escape artist... KING!
Bama will look like the Clemson game. Garcia is good insurance if King gets injured against Bama. I still don’t think our Oline is ready for Bama game one. King and Garcia would have a great shot at the rest of the schedule and the Oline will improve. But game one? King and pray for him. Brave dude.

Garcia is a resume builder for whoever the QB coach is and for the OC. EVERYTHING you need is there. Now coach it up and let the chips fall where they may. . .

I like the way you frame that take. Im of the opinion that we lose Lashlee after this season. Maybe Garcia (and having TVD) might be something that entices him to stick around for a couple more years.

Advertisement
Back