Garcia is the best QB on the team

I hate to say it, but with King being so dependent upon his legs to perform well, i think it’s highly likely either TVD or Garcia will have to see meaningful time this year and King or no King, the expectation is ACC Championship due to the amount of starters returning, including year two in an offense that was pretty dynamic last year. King not being ready or back to himself won’t be an excuse and so one of those guys are going to have to be ready to handle all of that.
King calling plays says a lot about how he is viewed by coaches and in the locker room. I agree on mobility but let's see if he can still slide in the pocket and perhaps he finds another piece to his game he didn't know he had. I know you aren't saying throw him to the curb. I may be partial to King because I think he is a leader, and I too haven't grown since the 3rd grade.

Was excited to see how both quarterbacks played and showed promise for our QB room as we seem to be in good shape. Just hope they keep busting their ****s and don't start reading headlines...

Advertisement
King calling plays says a lot about how he is viewed by coaches and in the locker room. I agree on mobility but let's see if he can still slide in the pocket and perhaps he finds another piece to his game he didn't know he had. I know you aren't saying throw him to the curb. I may be partial to King because I think he is a leader, and I too haven't grown since the 3rd grade.

Was excited to see how both quarterbacks played and showed promise for our QB room as we seem to be in good shape. Just hope they keep busting their ****s and don't start reading headlines...

Definitely not saying throw him to the curb. A healthy King year two in this offense and a 5th year senior is beyond the best option. That’s playoff potential in my opinion. But until I see it, I am going to be a little skeptical that King will return as himself or better. I hope I am wrong because I think it would mean what I initially wrote, a playoff appearance, a special season. I am so ****ed that happened to him.

Advertisement
Back