Garcia ineligible.

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1601410357522.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still doesn't change the fact I want him in this class keep recruiting him and putting it in his ear he needs to be a Cane!

Advertisement
Dumb decision to talk to ESPN. Doubt it was the kid’s idea because he didn’t say much in the story.

Feel bad for him. His school got busted for an eligibility scandal, he transferred, California canceled football, he transferred again, and now this issue.

Dumb decision to talk to ESPN. Doubt it was the kid’s idea because he didn’t say much in the story.

Feel bad for him. His school got busted for an eligibility scandal, he transferred, California canceled football, he transferred, and now this issue.

Can still enroll here in January and doesn't even have to go too far.

As a matter of fact, come on down today.

Advertisement
really bull****. he did what the rules allowed. He should not be punished for this. GHSA is a **** *** organization, worse than NCAA. they got embarrassed. they did nothing wrong within the rules.
Nah, they clearly skirted the rules with a sham divorce. His attention seeking Dad is to blame here for doing a nationally publicized story in a state where all of the rival schools hate Russ Propst. Just completely unnecessary to even bring that type of spotlight. People have been able to pull off things like this for years by just being quiet.

Advertisement
Sucks for the kid.

I was on the Garcia train but recently I have switched over to the true dual threat camp. That is what we need, he is not that. If we get him, cool..I guess but I am really really REALLY hoping that our success catches the attention of some DTQB's, particularly a couple located in the state of TX. I am good on Garcia and if we can't sign one out of the HS ranks, go and get the best one in the portal market again and show them what we did for/with King.

Maybe I'm trying to read too much into his situation, but I would stay clear of him. Family showed awful decision making through the process, why choose a state where you would need to skirt the rules to begin with? and Why give a interview announcing how you got away with it?.
Just seem like a lot of red flags and we're not even talking about how he never actually played a full season of HS football

The fan base has lost its mind over a poor scheme fit with above average but not incredible talent. There are several less heralded croots who would make us so much happier over the long run than Garcia, no disrespect to the kid.

Having him in this offense would completely take away the run /zone read threat. Which takes away a good bit of the playbook. On top of that nothing about this kid blows me away.

Advertisement
Back