Game2 overreactions porst

I'll respond when I chose to do so. I saw an I'll coached game. Our schemes were atrocious.
So by you saying "or do not know football" will garner backlash from people who do know football.
Share some knowledge. Which schemes were atrocious? Cause "atrocious" garnered 450 yards of offense

Advertisement
No overreaction from me. We are what I thought we are and thats just a average football team with some guys that have elite "potential" but haven't turned it on yet. I warned people all summer about these laughable high expectations. Mario isn't changing much in just 30 practices
Elite “potential” Lol. Our ceiling is 2nd best in the ACC.

You got banned for saying the offence is too slow?

Somehow I doubt that.

Here comes the social media drama. Avantae apparently deleted everything Miami related and posted some cryptic bs. I’m sick and tired of pu*** *** dramatic players in sports.
I don't blame him, he doesn't play and if you're not playing then transfer somewhere that you can play. Cream rises to the top. Yall want dawgs but dawgs don't ride the bench for long.

Advertisement
We really have fans agreeing with Feld? Y’all kill me. Guy is 2 games in to his tenure taking shots at the fanbase after the team looked like all the previous failed regimes today. A pathetic performance top to bottom and he’s worried about fans not going to hard rock to watch a ****** team play a ****** team in 105 degree weather…. Bold strategy Feld

What was really unsettling was the glaring amount of missed OL assignments. Several players just missing their guys from the pass off.
Also the lack of energy from the DL, and our CB's becoming spectators during many of jump balls.

It absolutely will cost us a couple games. This is a long term investment that’s going to require multiple classes. When we play UF in 2024 and bully tf out of them it will make sense. In the meantime, just drink through it like me
People act like these coaches came here and forgot how to coach. Our talent level mixed with bad habits is a problem

Advertisement
Tvd missed A LOT of open guys.. seemed like he would lock on his guy and pat the ball even then either eat a sack, throw into coverage, etc.

He seemed a hair slow and not really on today for whatever reason.. opponent threw a lot at him or something
It was bad.

Today was about jimmies & Joes not X's and O's

Van Dyke was off, Ivey was Ivey, Blades is done, we definitely missed Mesidor because we dont have anybody dynamic as an edge rusher. I like Gattis as a play caller much better then Lashlee. Willams as a LB on 3rd down is brilliant, this was one of his best games as a defender. We need more speed on defense please bring in Avantae Williams over Blades. Welp looks like Avantae is out...Very weird how we played blades over him

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong ..TVD was bad today but Gattis needs to take half of the blame. Generic on purpose theory has never been true in our past experience.

How can you be good in the passing game if you don’t practice it during the game to get real experience? If TVD is slow with his reads with the generic playbook, how is he going to be with the creative plays?
Gonna rewatch before saying too much but it didn’t appear to me that the playbook was generic

Which is a little unnerving since TVD looked very unsure of himself but we kept hearing how he’s mastered the playbook

Just felt to me like we opened it up a bit and he failed…but I could be way off. Just from noticing a couple of things they ran early that we didn’t see last week

But you’re right it’s never one or the other. It’s on Gattis because he’s the coach. Can’t be out here making excuses like we heard week in and week out from Golden and Dorito. Blaming the players is **** when it happens constantly

It absolutely will cost us a couple games. This is a long term investment that’s going to require multiple classes. When we play UF in 2024 and bully tf out of them it will make sense. In the meantime, just drink through it like me
I hear you. And I understand what they eventually want to do. But instead of forcing that type of system on a bunch of players not built for it, wouldn’t it make more sense to run a system your players can run while recruiting the guys you’ll eventually need to run your preferred offense? We don’t have to sacrifice today to be good tomorrow.

Advertisement
Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Back