Game2 overreactions porst

Advertisement
This just goes to show that schemes do matter.

TVD finished last season with 6 straight games where he passed for 300 plus yards and 3+ TD’s. So far this season he seems to have seriously regressed. He’s holding on to the ball way too long, and he’s late on a lot of throws and seems to not be able to get in a rhythm.

We look like we’re running a 1982, try to pound the other team to death offense. Only problem is that we don’t have the horses to be forcing that kind of style when it’s not working.

When Mario and Gattis finally decided to start passing the ball on 1st down at the end of the 1st half, we moved the ball at will.

Just a **** poor performance offensively.

On defense, I think that we looked far better than last week. But our DB’s still gave up way too many chunk plays to a much inferior offense.

If this team plays like this next week at a&m, they will get boat raced.

The refs were atrocious, as usual. But that is to be expected.

The Fighting Jimbos are in a death struggle with App State, after struggling with Sam Houston for a half. Lets relax with the boat raced lol

He blocked his guy like 7 yards out of bounds and into a media dude. It was awesome.
**** I wish I could have seen it. We were celebrating the touchdown and then I saw the mystery flag. The never explained exactly what happened

He blocked a guy from the field of play to out of bounds. Then continued to block him (out of bounds). The continuation of the block once off the field of play was the cause. Unusual.
It looked like we were pretty close to having that TD stand as well and it would have been an after the play penalty

If that’s how the rule works

Advertisement
Can anyone who watched on TV explain the penalty against Clark that called back Parrish’s long touchdown run? They didn’t explain it live and showed no replay on the screens.

Drove him out of bounds and then kept pushing him 3-5 yards out of bounds on the sideline.

Advertisement
I do wonder if people have ever watched a college football game other than ours before
A&M isn’t boat racing anyone with their offense. We’ll have to play better than we did today but I’m not really impressed by them at all.

A&M isn’t boat racing anyone with their offense. We’ll have to play better than we did today but I’m not really impressed by them at all.
We will definitely need to run the ball with more consistency

But I’m sure their fans are saying the same ****

“If we play like this next week Miami will boat race us!”

Being fans I guess

Advertisement
Watched some Duke last week, just saw they beat a middling but ok NW. Their QB is good. Put Duke as a toss up. I only see MTSU and maaaaybe GT as guaranteed Ws this year. Dogfights and shellacking from TAMu and Clemson. FSU looks better than us rn

This just goes to show that schemes do matter.

TVD finished last season with 6 straight games where he passed for 300 plus yards and 3+ TD’s. So far this season he seems to have seriously regressed. He’s holding on to the ball way too long, and he’s late on a lot of throws and seems to not be able to get in a rhythm.

We look like we’re running a 1982, try to pound the other team to death offense. Only problem is that we don’t have the horses to be forcing that kind of style when it’s not working.

When Mario and Gattis finally decided to start passing the ball on 1st down at the end of the 1st half, we moved the ball at will.

Just a **** poor performance offensively.

On defense, I think that we looked far better than last week. But our DB’s still gave up way too many chunk plays to a much inferior offense.

If this team plays like this next week at a&m, they will get boat raced.

The refs were atrocious, as usual. But that is to be expected.
So far this season? Talk about overreaction! TVD played very well last week, so that leaves one game this season where he had an off day.. "so far this season"

Advertisement
We will definitely need to run the ball with more consistency

But I’m sure their fans are saying the same ****

“If we play like this next week Miami will boat race us!”

Being fans I guess
We’re going to need some kind of explosion on offense. We’re not just going to be able to go five yards at a time up and down the field against their defense. Our DBs will make their bum quarterback look like Tom Brady though

Advertisement
Back