Game observations...sideline tidbits

Advertisement
I was one of those who said, "I love EJ's attitude, he's nasty..." but that changed after the V Tech Game - did anyone else notice the series where he kept jawing with a coach (or trainer? not sure who the guy was) on the V Tech sideline? The guy talked shti to him on one play and it totally got in EJ's head...he wouldn't let it go and his main focus was this dude who wasn't even in the game...that worried me.

Ready! This is what Al's talking about! Attitude starts at the top, remember "we have nothing to back down from, we are Miami, we have more titles than FSU and UF combined!, so we have nothing to be ashamed of". And as someone else said, watch Duke, he is just like EJ! talking tons of isht!. Ole school UM.

I was one of those who said, "I love EJ's attitude, he's nasty..." but that changed after the V Tech Game - did anyone else notice the series where he kept jawing with a coach (or trainer? not sure who the guy was) on the V Tech sideline? The guy talked shti to him on one play and it totally got in EJ's head...he wouldn't let it go and his main focus was this dude who wasn't even in the game...that worried me.

That worried you?

It fueled me.

Advertisement
Back