Game observations...sideline tidbits

Miami04

Senior
My seats are on the home side about the 45 so I see a lot of interesting things.

Deon Bush is in a neck brace. Not a soft one. A hard plastic brace where he can't turn his head.

Paul had his knee iced but was walking around and seems like it was not that bad.

This is a total assumption on my part but I'm really worried about E. Johnson's standing on this team. As in if he will make it through the year or be here next year. After his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he walked over to the sideline with his head down and Dnofrio just pointed at the bench. He sat on the bench for a long time alone. The McGhee came and got him and took him for a private conversation away from everyone. After, Johnson sat back down alone and stayed alone for the rest of the game. He really needs to get his head on straight. He is too good of a player to not be here next year.

The coaches were ****ed at Williams for throwing that bomb on the offsides. They just wanted underneath stuff and runs to end the game.

After the game we waited on the players and I talked to Mike James and Davon Johnson. I told both of them how much Miami fans appreciated their 4+ years and their hard work this year.

Advertisement
My seats are on the home side about the 45 so I see a lot of interesting things.

Deon Bush is in a neck brace. Not a soft one. A hard plastic brace where he can't turn his head.

Paul had his knee iced but was walking around and seems like it was not that bad.

This is a total assumption on my part but I'm really worried about E. Johnson's standing on this team. As in if he will make it through the year or be here next year. After his unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he walked over to the sideline with his head down and Dnofrio just pointed at the bench. He sat on the bench for a long time alone. The McGhee came and got him and took him for a private conversation away from everyone. After, Johnson sat back down alone and stayed alone for the rest of the game. He really needs to get his head on straight. He is too good of a player to not be here next year.

The coaches were ****ed at Williams for throwing that bomb on the offsides. They just wanted underneath stuff and runs to end the game.

After the game we waited on the players and I talked to Mike James and Davon Johnson. I told both of them how much Miami fans appreciated their 4+ years and their hard work this year.

Thanks for the info. I didn't even catch EJ not getting back into the game.

That was a smart play by Williams.

All it made me say was thank god he isn't our starter. Lol It look like he put everything into that throw and still underthrew Thompkins. Lol

Advertisement

All it made me say was thank god he isn't our starter. Lol It look like he put everything into that throw and still underthrew Thompkins. Lol

Thompkins had to dive to get the ball.

Yeah Im not sure what this dude is talking about. Tompkins dove and barely caught that ball, if anything he slightly overthrew him.

Yeah Im not sure what this dude is talking about. Tompkins dove and barely caught that ball, if anything he slightly overthrew him.

Eh.. my mistake then.

Advertisement
EJ has to understand that stuff will not be tolerated anywhere. hopefully he learns his lessons this year.

Williams looked fine (remember it was the second unit) and made a good read. I am not a fan of his particularly but he played okay.

Advertisement

Nice gesture, man.

Advertisement
What did Mike James say when you told him that? I hope he knows how much Canes fans appreciate him.

He was very appreciative. I told him he has maybe been the best ambassador this program has ever had and everyone was very happy he his a Miami hurricane.

What did Mike James say when you told him that? I hope he knows how much Canes fans appreciate him.

He was very appreciative. I told him he has maybe been the best ambassador this program has ever had and everyone was very happy he his a Miami hurricane.

Good work, man. He's definitely one of my favorite players on the team. James, Johnson, and McGee all deserve a lot of love from the fans. They all held in there and earned everything they've gotten.

Deon is BACK he just said on twitter he is gonna play this week !!!!

deon's back.jpg

Advertisement
Back