Game against UNC

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Will this team play with any pride?

Everyone knows Diaz is a dead man walking, and that there isn’t much to play for, even though we still “technically” control our own destiny in the Coastal.

YAWN!

But seriously….UNC has spit on us, dragged us through the mud, and embarrassed this program in ways many of us can’t even begin to describe. Whether any of the players still respect/like Diaz is irrelevant.

Will they show up to play simply because our opponent is UNC? I know if I was a player, this would be the one game I’d have circled. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

Don’t mistake this post for me thinking we will win. Diaz will find a way to corch us into another loss; however, will we finally play with a chip on our shoulder?

Advertisement
You Lose Game Over GIF by Universal Music Africa

The team will fight like rabid dogs. Don’t know if we win doe.
I feel the same way. It will have absolutely nothing to do with the coaches. The kids will go out there and try to win this **** game themselves.

Don’t think it will be enough in the end, though.

Advertisement
From what I’ve seen from UNC this year I fully expect them to beat us by 3 scores. And that’s including their sub par performances in both losses. Won’t be quite as bad as last year but it’s going to be a blood bath
Definitely could see that happening, especially if adversity strikes early. But I have a feeling the kids show up more than they have in any other game this year.

We always seem to give coaches that are gonna get fired an extra game or two so they (Miami BoT) can deny reality a little longer. So I wont be surprised if Miami pulls the upset, then again I would be surprised if Miami pulled the upset because we are a dogsh*t football team. 🤣

Will this team play with any pride?

Everyone knows Diaz is a dead man walking, and that there isn’t much to play for, even though we still “technically” control our own destiny in the Coastal.

YAWN!

But seriously….UNC has spit on us, dragged us through the mud, and embarrassed this program in ways many of us can’t even begin to describe. Whether any of the players still respect/like Diaz is irrelevant.

Will they show up to play simply because our opponent is UNC? I know if I was a player, this would be the one game I’d have circled. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

Don’t mistake this post for me thinking we will win. Diaz will find a way to corch us into another loss; however, will we finally play with a chip on our shoulder?
Manny has been blitzing more than ever in his Miami career because the front can’t generate pressure.

He continues to play zone & teams continue to isolate Hall because he continues to play him.

Only chance to win is with less zone, less Hall & more man coverage.

I have all the confidence in the world Diaz will Corch it up. As far as I am concerned, I am good with that as it should expedite his exit faster. Hoping for an embarrassment. Anything else will prolong this torture.

Advertisement
Would like the win, but at least as important is improvement from DVD. UNC's defense isn't great, but better than UVA. And on the road.

Looking for green shoots for next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids have spent a year seeing UNC throw down the U, run all over us in highlight reels, and make merchandise off that massacre of a game last year.

I guarantee they will play angry and with a chip on their shoulder.
Unfortunately playing angry and with a chip on their shoulder doesn't translate to on-field skills (blocking and tackling) and probably makes coaching prep and game day adjustments even more muddied.

Manny has been blitzing more than ever in his Miami career because the front can’t generate pressure.

He continues to play zone & teams continue to isolate Hall because he continues to play him.

Only chance to win is with less zone, less Hall & more man coverage.

I have all the confidence in the world Diaz will Corch it up. As far as I am concerned, I am good with that as it should expedite his exit faster. Hoping for an embarrassment. Anything else will prolong this torture.
Manny truly is so dumb. Keeping hall on the field instead of another corner. He’s dumb as ****. But hopefully he doesn’t heed my advice cause I want him canned

Advertisement
Back