Game against UNC

Advertisement
Will this team play with any pride?

Everyone knows Diaz is a dead man walking, and that there isn’t much to play for, even though we still “technically” control our own destiny in the Coastal.

YAWN!

But seriously….UNC has spit on us, dragged us through the mud, and embarrassed this program in ways many of us can’t even begin to describe. Whether any of the players still respect/like Diaz is irrelevant.

Will they show up to play simply because our opponent is UNC? I know if I was a player, this would be the one game I’d have circled. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

Don’t mistake this post for me thinking we will win. Diaz will find a way to corch us into another loss; however, will we finally play with a chip on our shoulder?
Our defense is too flawed and unc knows how to exploit it
And our dbs are jags and lbs are even worse so it’s gonna be another Sam Howell heisman hype game

You have no idea how precarious the situation is. ABSOLUTELY nothing is sealed when it comes to this administration.

I'm rooting for what I've ALWAYS rooted for...what's best for the program.

LET'S GO TAR HEELS.
That's about as smart as hoping you get in an accident where your car is totaled because your insurance has new car replacement.

Advertisement
Manny has been blitzing more than ever in his Miami career because the front can’t generate pressure.

He continues to play zone & teams continue to isolate Hall because he continues to play him.

Only chance to win is with less zone, less Hall & more man coverage.

I have all the confidence in the world Diaz will Corch it up. As far as I am concerned, I am good with that as it should expedite his exit faster. Hoping for an embarrassment. Anything else will prolong this torture.
That man 1 with hall in the slot (or equivalent in the zone coverages) has been murdering us. I just hope to not see any upside down U the rest would be gravy

Mack Brown to Mandy:

annihilation movie GIF

Advertisement
Oh boy! This game is going be like the Al Golden Clemson game. Mack Brown is going take whatever nuts left Manny has.

Manny's fate is already sealed.

If you're rooting for our opposition, you're the opposition.
What makes you so sure? Honest question. Knowing how the Hecht is still defending Manny (see Bruce Feldman's interview and other sources) we know that Blake James still hoping for a win, better a big win like beating UNC on the road to hang on to his disastrous choice of coaches.

If Mack Brown really wanted to make an impact, he'd throw the game or ride the brakes all the way to the end of the 4th and "just barely win."

Do everything in his power to keep Diaz around.

I dont think he hates Diaz that much tho.

What makes you so sure? Honest question. Knowing how the Hecht is still defending Manny (see Bruce Feldman's interview and other sources) we know that Blake James still hoping for a win, better a big win like beating UNC on the road to hang on to his disastrous choice of coaches.
Because of all the rumblings from the BOT. If the school can get a national advertising company to turn down business because it might embarrass them, you don't think they could've had Herbstreit tone it down? Somebody powerful wants change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's about as smart as hoping you get in an accident where your car is totaled because your insurance has new car replacement.

You just proved you don't get it. In that example above there is a chance you hurt yourself. Nothing but good but can come from Miami completely imploding at this point.

The more chaos that reigns...the more likely Blake James can't survive it. That would not only mean surviving the accident from your horrible example...but not being in the car in the first place but rather controlling it via a remote.

Advertisement
Back