Game against UNC

Advertisement
Will this team play with any pride?

Everyone knows Diaz is a dead man walking, and that there isn’t much to play for, even though we still “technically” control our own destiny in the Coastal.

YAWN!

But seriously….UNC has spit on us, dragged us through the mud, and embarrassed this program in ways many of us can’t even begin to describe. Whether any of the players still respect/like Diaz is irrelevant.

Will they show up to play simply because our opponent is UNC? I know if I was a player, this would be the one game I’d have circled. Revenge is a powerful motivator.

Don’t mistake this post for me thinking we will win. Diaz will find a way to corch us into another loss; however, will we finally play with a chip on our shoulder?
Fire manny. Promote who ever you want to hc. Scrap the defense. Let’s ride.

The Reaper Cometh, and his name is Mack Brown.
Terrifying

Screenshot_20211003-131931_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Unfortunately playing angry and with a chip on their shoulder doesn't translate to on-field skills (blocking and tackling) and probably makes coaching prep and game day adjustments even more muddied.
Yes, but we have the analytics and talent! Who needs that other crap!

Advertisement
These kids have spent a year seeing UNC throw down the U, run all over us in highlight reels, and make merchandise off that massacre of a game last year.

I guarantee they will play angry and with a chip on their shoulder.

Puleez, i am done with revenge games especially after a bye week.
They will come out and get ploughed in the first half. Second half will be a few good plays but Mack knows Manny. He will torture him once again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Ecush and I are so ******* sick of having to put up with @JBCanes-NC talking trash seemingly every year after his tar heels do what they to do us.
He ******* loves UNC. He’s always been a fan of their hoops team but of late he seems to like the football program just as much as the basketball team. A lot of it developed while he was dating Ryan Switzer .

Advertisement
Back