Game against UNC

For some reason, I used to be worried about us playing with pride at the worst times and saving the jobs of unqualified individuals right before they left or were fired. I’m talking about the truly inspiring likes of Larry Coker, Randy Shannon, Al Golden and burned out Mark Richt.

With Manny Diaz, I have no doubt about the outcome this time. Whatever sense of pride this team might feel at kickoff will be ripped out sometime during the 1st quarter.

The only thing left to do is the one thing Manny does best. Fail.

Advertisement
He ******* loves UNC. He’s always been a fan of their hoops team but of late he seems to like the football program just as much as the basketball team. A lot of it developed while he was dating Ryan Switzer .
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Never cheered for Mack Brown ever but this time I hope that he fires Manny Diaz a second time via by blowing his *** out for a second time. Thus forcing this soft stick with Manny adminstration to have no choice or option but to fire Manny. I will always root for my Canes but Manny is a disservice to them the players and this program and Blake James needs to go at the end of the season too. This Program needs to be gutted out and start over. Its going hurt all of us to see and go through a complete rebuild but it is for the best. A football savvy AD and an Alpha dog coach with credentials justified to coaching a program like Miami. Otherwise we will continue to suffer as fans with fools good hires and football follies style play. Again I feel for our players but they being lead by an incumbent coach and AD and coaching staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure we will play feisty until our third targeting penalty and first 100 yds of penalties. We’ll be diving at ankles, getting 3 yds in a cloud of dust, gang tackling guys into the end zone, wearing jewelry. **** we might even break 100 yds in a half

We're due to dominate a game under these circumstances...just to fxck up the decision making process. Miami wins big vs UNC only to resume normal the following week.

Advertisement
I hope we beat the sht out of them. Manny's path is set. There's no saving it now. Jess Simpson might be HC by then. I just want to win.

I hope we beat the sht out of them. Manny's path is set. There's no saving it now. Jess Simpson might be HC by then. I just want to win.
You couldn't be more wrong. We're dealing with the biggest set of morons in the country. Nothing can be left to chance.

LET'S GO UNC.

I hope they beat us by 90.

Advertisement
Back