Gaby Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dance mic GIF

Maybe the whole story on this would be helpful...

What was said was Gaby must have reposted the kids offer post and was dressed down by someone in Hecht who told him they hadn't offered the kid OR someone had offered but it was unauthorized. That was the reason for Gaby's second tweet about no offer. Right or wrong, there was a story.

He went on to say that there is some kind of "committee" amongst the staff who reviews, decides and makes the offers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m confused. We can’t say that someone, say Tom Brady, has a hot wife? Can we say that Bill Clinton’s wife is NOT hot? Or, does this only apply to moderators and reporters? Anyway, Gabby is acting like a child.
I got rid of the more bad stuff. also Brady’s wife is a public figure as well, so you could sy what you wanted about her with in reason , Gabbys wife is not a public figure so leave her out of this.

I always thought some of y’all were being too hard on him, but after today I’m sorry I didn’t upvote or like your post bashing him.

I was wrong.

He’s a 🤡

Hope you are reading this Gaby.

Also, you out kicked your coverage with your wife. She’s way out of your league!
Weird flex to come on CIS like this, Gaby.

Advertisement
I always thought some of y’all were being too hard on him, but after today I’m sorry I didn’t upvote or like your post bashing him.

I was wrong.

He’s a 🤡

Hope you are reading this Gaby.

Also, you out kicked your coverage with your wife. She’s way out of your league!

Relax. You looking for Walter Cronkite on the Canes transfer portal/high school recruiting beat?

"Donny you are out of your element."

Advertisement
I tend to agree, but OP gave him props for having a wife out of his league. That's a nice compliment!
Yeah people calling me weirdo like I said something so disgusting. We have some cancel culture biotches on here for sure.

Maybe the whole story on this would be helpful...

What was said was Gaby must have reposted the kids offer post and was dressed down by someone in Hecht who told him they hadn't offered the kid OR someone had offered but it was unauthorized. That was the reason for Gaby's second tweet about no offer. Right or wrong, there was a story.

He went on to say that there is some kind of "committee" amongst the staff who reviews, decides and makes the offers...
Whatever the story is he took the wrong angle at attacking this relatively small story… he made himself look like a prick shooting the kid down.

I would have left this alone and if people asked on his board I would have simply spinned it as”he’s another WR this staff is looking at don’t think he’s on top of the list but a name to follow” wow really hard job

I’m confused. We can’t say that someone, say Tom Brady, has a hot wife? Can we say that Bill Clinton’s wife is NOT hot? Or, does this only apply to moderators and reporters? Anyway, Gabby is acting like a child.

And you are acting like a fully grown adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back