Gaby Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I like it
1B17BFC8-C653-4083-865D-3E4E70E2CACD.gif

Advertisement
Gaby is full of *****.

There is no “committee” … there’s a lot of discussion amongst staff, and multiple eyes and opinions are involved in supporting the eval process, but only MC (with Alonzo) ultimately decides who offers. It’s not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and MC is Joseph freakin’ Stalin. (Alonzo is Felix Dzerzhinsky) 👍🏻
I’m no expert, but that sounds like a committee with MC and Zoe being the executive leaders…

I have never heard of Gabby Urritia.

If you want to make a name out of his, try Gabby Urea.

Also, in print it is called Libel.

I’m not sure what the rules are for transfers but schools aren’t allowed to officially comment on high school recruits before they sign. It’s not totally odd for a kid to post and “offer” on social media he never really got. The school can’t comment on it either way. I’ve never seen a media member feel it’s necessary to comment on a possible fake offer either. Not sure what point Gaby was trying to make besides insinuating that the kid is a liar.

Grow up, guys.

Who cares whether he’s right or wrong regarding whether some no-name WR has an offer or not. That doesn’t justify starting a thread just to call the guy out.

And then making inappropriate comments of his wife?

There’s a line between fun and poor taste. Grow up and recognize it.

Advertisement
Gaby is full of *****.

There is no “committee” … there’s a lot of discussion amongst staff, and multiple eyes and opinions are involved in supporting the eval process, but only MC (with Alonzo) ultimately decides who offers. It’s not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and MC is Joseph freakin’ Stalin. (Alonzo is Felix Dzerzhinsky) 👍🏻
You had me at Stalin.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back