Gaby Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby Like
3e3bea76-58dd-4233-8e59-e00183d9d561.gif

Advertisement
Can you at least share what he posted or what made you say this?
A very productive WR in the portal from Arizona posted a Miami offer, and Gaby said that he was told the kid never received an offer. He was the Pac-12 yds receiver as a sophomore.

Literally no need to do that. Doesn’t matter if he’s right or not. If he’s wrong, he’s an absolute idiot questioning the kid’s tweet. Unprofessional and reeks of attention / jumping the gun.

Can you at least share what he posted or what made you say this?
He stated that we didn’t offer a kid after the kid posted we did. Happens to be a good player. Kept arguing with people that his source was correct even though it’s clearly not the case.

He’s also “confirming” offers after kids say they’ve received offer as if he’s the only reliable source.

*also has a very punchable face 😂

Advertisement
He stated that we didn’t offer a kid after the kid posted we did. Happens to be a good player. Kept arguing with people that his source was correct even though it’s clearly not the case.

He’s also “confirming” offers after kids say they’ve received offer as if he’s the only reliable source.

*also has punchable face sent me

I always thought some of y’all were being too hard on him, but after today I’m sorry I didn’t upvote or like your post bashing him.

I was wrong.

He’s a 🤡

Hope you are reading this Gaby.

Also, you out kicked your coverage with your wife. She’s way out of your league!
You aren't lying. His wife is a snack and hes got thunder thighs

I was told about an event that was happening under Manny, that was on the DL because it wasn't exactly being organized during a time we were allowed to, and then Gaby posted it all over Twitter. I later heard it really ****ed off Manny.

Advertisement

If the first one is true, that is terrible (if the kid did in fact receive an offer).

Advertisement
A very productive WR in the portal from Arizona posted a Miami offer, and Gaby said that he was told the kid never received an offer. He was the Pac-12 yds receiver as a sophomore.

Literally no need to do that. Doesn’t matter if he’s right or not. If he’s wrong, he’s an absolute idiot questioning the kid’s tweet. Unprofessional and reeks of attention / jumping the gun.

The one positive is this could be that we don’t have a WR coach to make the offer..

Think About It GIF by Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back