Gaby Slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Weird how?

You just make a blanket statement without any substance…Gaby??? Is that you???
Talking about how the man looks and his wife, it's weird Donny. Sorry yall can't criticize him without being weird.

Talking about how the man looks and his wife, it's weird Donny. Sorry yall can't criticize him without being weird.
Whatever you have to tell yourself. It’s weird that you think it’s weird that I criticize someone.

Guess everyone in life who sucks gets a pass and we just pretend they’re great 👍

Advertisement
I don't have a problem with him in general but publicly denouncing kids who claim to have an offer is not a good look...

But something that's always bothered me is his name. Gaby is a terrible name for a guy... And it's actually pronounced ga-bee isn't it?

I tend to agree, but OP gave him props for having a wife out of his league. That's a nice compliment!

It was more about a comment that has now been deleted, not the OP. It said that Gaby should post his wife's nudes or something along those lines.

I despise 2poor7 but comments about someone’s partner and if someone deserves them or not is so out of bounds smh

Maybe the whole story on this would be helpful...

What was said was Gaby must have reposted the kids offer post and was dressed down by someone in Hecht who told him they hadn't offered the kid OR someone had offered but it was unauthorized. That was the reason for Gaby's second tweet about no offer. Right or wrong, there was a story.

He went on to say that there is some kind of "committee" amongst the staff who reviews, decides and makes the offers...

Gaby is full of *****.

There is no “committee” … there’s a lot of discussion amongst staff, and multiple eyes and opinions are involved in supporting the eval process, but only MC (with Alonzo) ultimately decides who offers. It’s not a democracy, it’s a dictatorship and MC is Joseph freakin’ Stalin. (Alonzo is Felix Dzerzhinsky) 👍🏻

Last edited:
Advertisement
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

So a reporter/"insider" posted a tweet with inaccurate information and people are coming at his neck? I am shocked. I'm sure that never happens, EVER, especially during the cfb offseason

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back