Gabriel Terry

DiegoCane

All-ACC
Supposedly a new commit that someone posted on Canestime. Not sure if its true.

6'3" 205LB OLB from Palm Beach Central HS

NR with offers from FAU and MTennSt.

Looks like he plays a lot DE in HS from his video. Looks to be a good athlete.

Advertisement
3:43 mark why is that in his highlight video? Next play as well, awful plays.. Not sure how I feel about him to be honest.

Advertisement
This shows Golden is trusting his and his staffs evaluations of a player rather than the so called scouts whom many have never even played football. I question no recruit that golden is after

Don't troll the football board. Add to the discussion or head to the WEZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wait for a carroll tweet... Kid may have misunderstood his conversation with a coach and is going around saying he commited.

Advertisement
Wow, I'm worried....wtf. We have several big fish still out there and we are taking this kid when we ad almost full? This is a head scratcher.

Advertisement
There's an article on another site that says he raised eyebrows recently in a game when he beat Avery Young one-on-one in front of Bama scouts.

If this is true, i have to think he's an EE prospect. Otherwise we're running out of spots, and quick.

Would it kill us to take a player who a good school wants? Its a little late in the game to be battling the Sun Belt for linebackers.

Just watched the video....umm....ok. Well, I'm more confused. Don't want to bash the kid, but didn't strike me as elite athletically.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back