Gabe Terry

Gabe Terry is a kid who desperately needs a father figure in his life. I think AG doesnt want to give up on him. I think he knows if this kid is gone, things will go real bad for him.
Wasnt he eventually suppose to grow into de?

I don't see him getting that big. He could be a decent sized LB with hard work. Before he got arrested he didn't seem to be putting in the work though. I think he was around 210 when the latest roster update came out.

Advertisement
Gabe Terry is a kid who desperately needs a father figure in his life. I think AG doesnt want to give up on him. I think he knows if this kid is gone, things will go real bad for him.
Wasnt he eventually suppose to grow into de?

I don't see him getting that big. He could be a decent sized LB with hard work. Before he got arrested he didn't seem to be putting in the work though. I think he was around 210 when the latest roster update came out.

I'm surprised he's not bigger. He obviously likes the weed. Is he the only stoner who doesn't get the munchies?

It's official boys

Gabe's Mom on Facebook: "God is good!!!! The best Mother's Day present ever my baby is still a Cane. It's all about the U!! Thank you Lord my heart praises you with Joy. You are the greatest ever!!!!!"

68.jpg

Sounds good, mom. Happy Mother's Day! God bless both you and Gabe.

What's going on? Were his charges dropped or something?

That's the only way I think he'd get back on the team.

Haven't read anything about the progression of his case.

Figure the felony charge will be lessened to a misdemeanor, and then Gabe will qualify for one of those pre-trial diversion programs and the charges will be dropped.

Just my guess.

Yeah, he got busted with like an Oz if I recall correctly. Thats not as big a deal with Pot as it used to be. Nobody really gets felonies for that unless you're on probation or have a bunch of priors. Its stupid, and probably means he was slanging small time because nobody just smokes an OZ themselves. But If what he had to say was good enough for Al, its good enough for me. Diversion program, **** tests, and hopefully this all gets swept under the rug.

I live in Denver ;) Not worried about Dade County PD and their illegal searches anymore.

Advertisement
What's going on? Were his charges dropped or something?

That's the only way I think he'd get back on the team.

Haven't read anything about the progression of his case.

Figure the felony charge will be lessened to a misdemeanor, and then Gabe will qualify for one of those pre-trial diversion programs and the charges will be dropped.

Just my guess.

Yeah, he got busted with like an Oz if I recall correctly. Thats not as big a deal with Pot as it used to be. Nobody really gets felonies for that unless you're on probation or have a bunch of priors. Its stupid, and probably means he was slanging small time because nobody just smokes an OZ themselves. But If what he had to say was good enough for Al, its good enough for me. Diversion program, **** tests, and hopefully this all gets swept under the rug.

I live in Denver ;) Not worried about Dade County PD and their illegal searches anymore.

May not be a felony but we all know there's Man's Law, God's Law and at the top...,Golden's Law.
Mama Terry better explain to her son the rules of the road.

It's official boys

Gabe's Mom on Facebook: "God is good!!!! The best Mother's Day present ever my baby is still a Cane. It's all about the U!! Thank you Lord my heart praises you with Joy. You are the greatest ever!!!!!"

68.jpg

"I am your God now," thought Golden, peering out of his window, looking down at the early morning sun rising over the practice field; his practice field.

As the morning's first light came in through the slightly cracked blinds, Golden lit a cigarette.

Below, Gabe Terry folded his speed ladder. It had been a long morning already, and he has a long way to go. A long way.

I'm still waiting for some kind of confirmation.

This may be some kind of conditional reinstatement where he has to keep his **** together for a certain period of time before he fully rejoins the team.

He may not even play this year.

This ^^^He does have a RS. Go to class, work with practice squad, and see how bad he wants it.

Advertisement
It's official boys

68.jpg

"I am your God now," thought Golden, peering out of his window, looking down at the early morning sun rising over the practice field; his practice field.

As the morning's first light came in through the slightly cracked blinds, Golden lit a cigarette.

Below, Gabe Terry folded his speed ladder. It had been a long morning already, and he has a long way to go. A long way.

Al smokes cigars; not cigarettes.

Obviously.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gona be nasty coming off the edge as a rush olb in the 3-4 on passing downs, very stoked to hear the news, keep ur **** together GT!

Now if we could only get the punishment of god back.

Advertisement
Back