Gabe Terry

U

User-4525

@GT_JustTakinOFF: Still a cane. Its gonna be a long summer []_[]

Goon Squad +1

Advertisement
Someone go pick up EJ from that community college and lets act like nothing happened

The Don said he was done. Good for him if he does what it takes to get back on the team, but I'd highly doubt it happens

giddy-ron-swanson.gif

**** we need this guy for depth. Please be true. Get this crazy mother ****** on special teams so he can decapitate people.

Advertisement
i still preferred keeping eddie johnson. i hate seeing a kid with pro talent blow it.

Advertisement
It's official boys

Gabe's Mom on Facebook: "God is good!!!! The best Mother's Day present ever my baby is still a Cane. It's all about the U!! Thank you Lord my heart praises you with Joy. You are the greatest ever!!!!!"

68.jpg

Last edited:
Golden looks to have given ol' Gabe Terry another chance.

Hopefully that works out for everybody.

What's going on? Were his charges dropped or something?

That's the only way I think he'd get back on the team.

Advertisement
What's going on? Were his charges dropped or something?

That's the only way I think he'd get back on the team.

Haven't read anything about the progression of his case.

Figure the felony charge will be lessened to a misdemeanor, and then Gabe will qualify for one of those pre-trial diversion programs and the charges will be dropped.

Just my guess.

If he is so much as a minute late to a class, or at any point NOT the first person to the training table or a film session, I would kick his *** off. No more leash. This is his second chance, if he isn't gonna maximize it then bring in someone who will.

That said, I am glad to see he is getting one.

Advertisement
Terry always seemed like a good kid.

Stupid, but a good kid.

Lord knows you don't want ol boy going back to Nebraska. Glad Golden gave him another chance.

I'm still waiting for some kind of confirmation.

This may be some kind of conditional reinstatement where he has to keep his **** together for a certain period of time before he fully rejoins the team.

He may not even play this year.

Gabe Terry is a kid who desperately needs a father figure in his life. I think AG doesnt want to give up on him. I think he knows if this kid is gone, things will go real bad for him.
Wasnt he eventually suppose to grow into de?

Advertisement
Back