Gabe Terry

Advertisement
Not to be the downer here, but do we have any confirmation that he's back on the TEAM or just back in school? Thanks

Not to be the downer here, but do we have any confirmation that he's back on the TEAM or just back in school? Thanks

seems like there is no confirmation except from what he said on twitter & what his mom said on facebook.

My guess...they allowed him back in school & he needs to work his way back on to the team...he has to prove this summer that he deserves to be back on the team.

hence "its going to be a long summer"

Advertisement
Gabe Terry is a kid who desperately needs a father figure in his life. I think AG doesnt want to give up on him. I think he knows if this kid is gone, things will go real bad for him.
Wasnt he eventually suppose to grow into de?

I agree. Very glad to have this kid back for depth and special teams.

I hope this tempers the holier than thou hypocrites on this board. When Meyer, Bowden, etc... gave second chances, people on here vilified them.

Hope he makes the most of this chance.

Given his track record of ******* up, chances are that he won't. However, if he's been allowed back, you can rest assured that there are major conditions that he will have to meet such as counseling, etc.

I have a feeling based on his background that he needs some serious psychological counseling. If he's willing to commit to that and be an active participant and not just a mummy who shows up and doesn't listen and then goes back to being a fvck wad, then he can turn it around.

Given his track record of ******* up, chances are that he won't. However, if he's been allowed back, you can rest assured that there are major conditions that he will have to meet such as counseling, etc.

I have a feeling based on his background that he needs some serious psychological counseling. If he's willing to commit to that and be an active participant and not just a mummy who shows up and doesn't listen and then goes back to being a fvck wad, then he can turn it around.

So what you're saying is that he needs to be the anti-Eddie Johnson.

Advertisement

I'll settle for just being an adult.

What I'm saying is he needs to be the opposite of what he's been.

So is it possible mom got an awesome lawyer to say GT had weed planted on him while he was sleeping. Then was rudely awakened, in which he snapped in to wrestler mode? Sound like the only logical defense....sounds innocent to me.. .lol

Advertisement
Back