2023 Gabby Says we on commit watch

What’s the percentage % chance we land a stud WR class of Brandon Inniss Jalen Brown Hykeem Williams Nathaniel Joseph as a building block for CFP championship run…
How many do you think we'll take? 4?
I would say it is a high percentage that we take 4 excellent WRs. Personally, I might go as high as 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ‘22 class was down and it’s been said to nauseam. ‘23 was the class Manny was setting up to go heavy with and for a reason. It’s one of the best classes in Sfla in a minute.
What I think is fascinating is the 22 class would be the greatest class in the history of 99.99% of cities across America, but for Miami/south Florida it’s viewed as a down year LOL. Incredible

What I think is fascinating is the 22 class would be the greatest class in the history of 99.99% of cities across America, but for Miami/south Florida it’s viewed as a down year LOL. Incredible
Nah So. Fla had a down year on skill positions. When is the last time not a single So. Fla. WR, RB, or QB was not ranked in the top 300? DL class was phenomenal but outside of that it was pretty pedestrian.

Advertisement
The ‘22 class was down and it’s been said to nauseam. ‘23 was the class Manny was setting up to go heavy with and for a reason. It’s one of the best classes in Sfla in a minute.
Which is exactly why making a move was so important. We weren’t landing crap with a 7-5 record.

Advertisement
Even if it's the truth that 23 is loaded, which it is, it doesn't matter bc these kids change their minds 3 times everytime you take a breath. I mean we're still recruiting Shemar, I feel like we've been recruiting him for a decade.

I said after last weekend idc if we get any 23 24 25 commits. "Commitments" don't matter in this ADHD era. Just plant seeds and harvest later. So yea 22 has been talked about at nauseum but their the ones that are going to be putting pen to paper. That's what matters.

Take all the WRs turn some of them into TEs and RBs. Lol i kid. Hykeem, Jalen Brown, Joseph, prolly take Robby as a Athlete. Crazy thing is there are also stud WR outside of so fl in the state like Tyler Williams. These WRs are gonna have to make their decisions soon as they are able
Lover Tyler Williams. He will be the best I think.

Advertisement
But but but.... How can it be a DB recruit with no DB coach? Waaait wait.... How can it be a defensive player with no DC??? .... ****, definitely can't be an offensive player with no OC.

2023 Punter???
When we get our coordinators and position coaches do we even need to send them out recruiting? Because you make it sound like they don't really matter.
I am just popping off a little. But in reality we will need all hands on deck for the kids who will be tough pulls.

When we get our coordinators and position coaches do we even need to send them out recruiting? Because you make it sound like they don't really matter.
I am just popping off a little. But in reality we will need all hands on deck for the kids who will be tough pulls.
Oh trust me, I agree with you. They do matter. But my honest opinion is they shouldn't matter that much for the 23 and beyond class because alot of coordinators are 1yr rentals anyway lol

Advertisement
Back