2023 Gabby Says we on commit watch

I would say it is a high percentage that we take 4 excellent WRs. Personally, I might go as high as 5.
1643222138174.jpeg

Advertisement
Hear he may have been package deal with his brother. This one will be a difficult decision.
Right. I mean, how do you even begin to handle that? ESPECIALLY if Mario likes OL Seymour and wants to avoid him transferring out.

Obviously if he's not a fan of OL Seymour then the answer is easy because he can't be expected to honor something set up prior to his arrival.

Or does he talk with Seymour and just explain that he loves his skillset but due to limited spots, he can't do a disservice to the team by taking his brother when he's not in the best of the best group at his position.....sheesh....that's why they get paid the big bucks

Advertisement
Everyone on the planet has heard similar rumblings coming off a visit weekend.

I'm pretty darn sure he was the one who actually said it that day he wouldn't be surprised if he popped soon. It was one of the reporters though if it wasn't him and then it blew up on here. Just doubling down it looks like. I'm not going to sift through that mountain of a post to verify.

I would say it is a high percentage that we take 4 excellent WRs. Personally, I might go as high as 5.
I definitely think if there is a position we want but the talent is sub par, we sacrifice that and get an extra WR.

Nothing about this kid seems like he is ready to flip and stick to his commitment this early.
He clearly stated in a previous recent interview that he is a Miami fan and BMac is putting the full court, and that's what he wants to hear. Whether he does it now or at all is another thing but there is high chance he flips. Even Clemson fans are not certain

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a ‘23 thread by what the Gabernator posted correct?
i was asking bc you mentioned on this thread that it's "Too soon for me to care. I’m still in ‘22." so thought maybe it was a cribtic post. my bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back