2023 Gabby Says we on commit watch

Advertisement
Will Seymour be 1 of the 5. I want him in class, but I think it depends on what kind of names want in

Advertisement
I think we will have a string of commits. Most of our targets have visited and met the new staff, once the Coordinators are hired. Its all go

Take all the WRs turn some of them into TEs and RBs. Lol i kid. Hykeem, Jalen Brown, Joseph, prolly take Robby as a Athlete. Crazy thing is there are also stud WR outside of so fl in the state like Tyler Williams. These WRs are gonna have to make their decisions soon as they are able

Advertisement
@LeedsCane you saying he's staying?

I didn't say I know his decision but it's factual info that there's a rumor on Twitter of his offer to go there

"It's FACTUAL info that there's a RUMOR on TWITTER of his OFFER..."

Mad Work GIF

Keep an eye on the WR class.

@DMoney @Andrew can you please please please add :sideeyes: and 🤷‍♂️ to the reaction options? I beg thee.

Level two request would be to change "???" to now mean "huh?" or "what?" or basically "I don't understand" or "gibberish" and add a different symbol for dumb AF.

I offer these suggestions in friendship! Gracias!

Advertisement
@DMoney @Andrew can you please please please add :sideeyes: and 🤷‍♂️ to the reaction options? I beg thee.

Level two request would be to change "???" to now mean "huh?" or "what?" or basically "I don't understand" or "gibberish" and add a different symbol for dumb AF.

I offer these suggestions in friendship! Gracias!
I've been thinking this same thing for awhile now but I didnt want to be the one to say it lol thanks and maybe @Andrew Should see this ^

Advertisement
Nothing about this kid seems like he is ready to flip and stick to his commitment this early.
Clemson just isn't a sure thing for a WR at this moment after years of being a sure thing. They have missed on some big evals, evals that they used to hit all over the field. They aren't done by any means but they aren't a top 5 program at the moment.

Advertisement
Back