2023 Gabby Says we on commit watch

Advertisement
Who’s the second commit now👀
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Advertisement
Thank you. Calling out trolls is paying dividends

Ok so you’re going to need a dictionary, a dream, and someone else’s brain. Then come back.

You just admitted you’re celebrating on a day where we lost a coach and then called me a troll. Take a breath and process that.

Spoiler: you’re the troll lol

Also, way to be a Cane. (Not).

Add me to the long list of posters who’ve leveled you.

Ok so you’re going to need a dictionary, a dream, and someone else’s brain. Then come back.

You just admitted you’re celebrating on a day where we lost a coach and then called me a troll. Take a breath and process that.

Spoiler: you’re the troll lol

Also, way to be a Cane. (Not).

Add me to the long list of posters who’ve leveled you.
Nothing to do with him leaving. It's wise to not have strong opinions when you don't know what the **** you're talking about, that's the point here.

Carry on, I'll watch you "level" other posters with your freezing takes

Nothing to do with him leaving. It's wise to not have strong opinions when you don't know what the **** you're talking about, that's the point here.

Carry on, I'll watch you "level" other posters with your freezing takes

I said an unsubstantiated rumor was an unsubstantiated rumor. Look those words up, you f’ing troll. They were. No one substantiated them. That didn’t mean it wasn’t possible. I was also the FIRST person on this board to point out that he was visiting a school an hour from UGA. Whoops. I was also the first person to say it didn’t pass my BS detector and that I didn’t like it. Whoops. Take a knee, troll.

Also, what kind of hyena finds out that a bad rumor about his team turns out to be true and his first thought it to scan threads to see who, again, called an unsubstantiated rumor what it was.

If you were a better troll you would have at least pretended to be disappointed we lost coach for five minutes before you started your relentless cackling.

Lord, stupid is just really hard to fix.

Advertisement
I said an unsubstantiated rumor was an unsubstantiated rumor. Look those words up, you f’ing troll. They were. No one substantiated them. That didn’t mean it wasn’t possible. I was also the FIRST person on this board to point out that he was visiting a school an hour from UGA. Whoops. I was also the first person to say it didn’t pass my BS detector and that I didn’t like it. Whoops. Take a knee, troll.

Also, what kind of hyena finds out that a bad rumor about his team turns out to be true and his first thought it to scan threads to see who, again, called an unsubstantiated rumor what it was.

If you were a better troll you would have at least pretended to be disappointed we lost coach for five minutes before you started your relentless cackling.

Lord, stupid is just really hard to fix.
Lsu Football Quarterback GIF by LSU Tigers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back