FWIW (Jacurri)

Advertisement
Crazy thing, this is a real possibility. He may perform better in live action and show something decent in film then hit the portal after the bowl as the portal closes 30 days after opening up on 12/4.

I presume our bowl game will be played during 12/14 - 12/28. Bigger bowl games start getting played 12/29.
I'm pretty sure he can be in the portal and still play. Didn't UF QB do that? think he was committed to Cincinnati and everything.

Advertisement
We have real game film of Jaccuri making plays against real teams. Give me a break. He deserved PT this year.
Give you a break. LOL.

Maybe not everything is a Q'Anon conspiracy and he just wasn't/isn't ready to complete forward passes like a P5 QB should be able to.

The GT game was against a putrid team and he played well. His performances against FSU and Clemson were Kirby Freeman level bad.

Give you a break. LOL.

Maybe not everything is a Q'Anon conspiracy and he just wasn't/isn't ready to complete forward passes like a P5 QB should be able to.

The GT game was against a putrid team and he played well. His performances against FSU and Clemson were Kirby Freeman level bad.

Jacurri beat GT last year in Atlanta with the worst OC in UM history calling plays and a bad WR group, subpar OL room, and less talent at RB. But we lost to GT this year (at home) with a supposedly better team. If Jacurri is so bad, does that mean GT closed the gap on us this year?

And if Jacurri is so terrible, why did we start him last season? Did we not develop him adequately? And if he can't complete a forward pass, why didn't we bring in a backup QB that could? Wasn't the staff claiming he looked great in practice all spring (until the spring game where he couldn't throw for ****)? Did we not evaluate our own QB properly?

But you are right that it's not a conspiracy. It's more likely just incompetence.

Advertisement
Give you a break. LOL.

So how bad was TVD when he was throwing 10ints in 4wks? 12 TOs in 5 was to be exact. You guys kill me.

Color me surprised if he does. There were several short yardage situations he could have been used, namely NC State and FSU. But he never sniffed the field. So you have to wonder why. But I will say his mannerisms and engagement on the sidelines is not one that is looking to get out of dodge. So it’s all very confusing.
Why is it that because JB is an athletic QB, most of CIS thinks he's limited to jo just running and can't throw? He hasn't played this year, so we don't know where he's at in his development. His freshman season was statistically about the same as Emory's, but people just formulate their own narratives.

I don't know how anyone can draw conclusions about Jaccuri or Emory based on 2 freshman games.

Last edited:
I just don't see how he convinces brown to stay. He knows we will be bringing in a for sure starter from the portal so he would ride the bench again. Would be very surprised if he stayed. But if he wants to truly develop like he said he would push it out and start after next year for us

Advertisement
I just don't see how he convinces brown to stay. He knows we will be bringing in a for sure starter from the portal so he would ride the bench again. Would be very surprised if he stayed. But if he wants to truly develop like he said he would push it out and start after next year for us

They may not be putting up much for him to stay?

Advertisement
Honestly why wouldn’t he? Even if he wants to transfer he has no film and was passed on the depth chart by a true freshman. Have to imagine he won’t have many suitors without some tape.
This makes sense I know cribby said big programs are in on them which I do believe but wouldn’t they want to see him play once this year before taking him as their starter bc I assume he wouldn’t go somewhere to be QB2

I have a strong suspicion that if Miami ends up in the Cotex ****nocker Bowl and a tough opponent, JB will declare for the portal.

He’s gone. It’s a matter of when they announce it.
Give us USC and JB will ball on that trash defense

Advertisement
Back